• nelly136
    nelly136

mmmm, just noticed m2u's pic, hot sweat here, oi red lend me yer
    mountin block
    ....I mean ...ummm..nice weather we've been having lately
    nelly ;-p

• LDH
    LDH

Guys, this isn't the Catholic church. There's no absolution.
    You have already been forgiven for your sins, by Jesus' sacrifice. We can't do anything else for you, cept offer you a shoulder to cry on.

Roy if you want to be sure someone is interested in your problem and not just your green, do some online research and see if anyone's published on this subject.

There may be some therapist willing to assist you over the phone, although not typical.

AntiChrist, I hope you have complied with Caesar's law to register as a sex offender if you have been convicted.

• nelly136
    nelly136

I'm glad youre seeking help, I'll try and be gentle with ya :-)
    the problems you mention can be very volatile when it comes to discussion,
    personally I've been out of the jdubs for about 16 years and am only
    just starting to consider spirituality, sometimes you have to face the demons within before you can start seeking the ever elusive inner peace I guess.
    nelly

• TR
    TR

AntiChrist,

I suspect your intentions due to your name, website link, and saying that you are a pedophile. Are you making this crap up, or are you really the sick son-of-a bitch that you say you are? Either way I have no sympathy for you. If you want help with your "sickness", find the appropriate channels to do so. However, in my book, pedophiles have no right to live, and it would make my day to see you die. If you are just trying to stir things up, you are just a common everyday variety dickweed. I hope Simon bans you from the board. Yes, I mean DF. This note ends any further correspondence I will have with you.

Roy D,

same to you, you sick bastard.

I'm truly sorry if anyone else is offended by my words. It is how I feel.

TR

• larc
    larc

TR,

I agree and I'm not offended by your langauge. They're jerking our chain, and we've been very patient with them. On another thread, the women were discussing a very serious problem. What AntiChrist posted there was especially loathsome.

• Simon
    Simon

Don't worry TR...I couldn't have expressed things better myself. I have found many of these posts offensive as I'm sure other have.
    AntiChrist: Does the 'Chicago Title Insurance Company' mean anything to you? Do you use their internet service at work perhaps? Do you think they would appreciate the types of posts you're making?
    Roy D: This forum isn't really the place for issues like this. If you genuinely have these problems then I would strongly suggest getting some professional help or at least looking for a more suitable place to discuss them. I notice that you're posting from an anonymous remailer though which usually indicates someone just out to cause trouble.
    Thanks you

• m2u
    m2u

You don't say...Chicago Title Insurance eh ?

Simon, one of my closest friends is vice president of Chicago Title Insurance.

ANTICHRIST...Does the name:Steve Galleti ring a bell ? Vice president Steve Galleti I mean ?
    Perhaps I should walk around the block to his house and we can both take a look at your work while at work, no trouble he lives only a few minutes away.

m2u

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Roy D and antichrist,

I strongly urge you both to seek help. There's very little you can say to a reputable therapist that they haven't heard before. There is an excellent book on the open market called: Abused Boys - The Neglected Victioms of Sexual Abuse. by Mic Hunter. published by Fawcett.

Because of my background with my father, I have a pretty large selection of books on abuse and types of perversion. He practiced many - with great violence. The unique nature of this book is that the men talk about themselves - the rape/incest that happened to them, and the repercussions in their lives. Roy D., please read Henry's story.

The book is also excellent because it shows a person what he leaves behind after he/she abuses a child.

Roy D., in some societies, even in parts of rural usa, having sex with animals is not considered necessarily wrong. However, if you think it's wrong - most likely it's something you need to deal with. If it's a sexual fixation - you likely won't be able to deal with it by yourself. Sorry. Sexual fixations are enormously driven - nearly impossible to overcome without professional help. Talking here won't do it. In some states, having sex with animals would be construed as animal abuse - a crime.

antichrist, I'm on the other side of the fence from you. There are therapists dedicated to working with paedophiles. Yours is a sexual fixation also - nearly impossible to control on your own. However, your fixation has a different outcome than Roy's - you cripple children. You leave desctruction in your wake. You cause pain. You are a criminal in most countries.

Surely, you both knew when you posted this subject matter, that you would not be met with open kindness. No more than if you went into the middle of any church - stood in the aisle and announce the same matters. You will confront persons with all types of backgrounds.

You both need professional help. Call any local hospital and they can get you phone numbers. They're confidential. They would like persons like you to stop what you're doing also - therefore, it behooves them to try and get you help.

You are not necessarily evil, bad, etc. You do need professional help. I hope you set the goal - and achieve it - of going the full route of professional help.

waiting

• TR
    TR

Waiting,

Even if a pedaphile gets help, and supposedly overcomes his "illness", who the hell in their right mind would let children get within a thousand miles of him? And why would a pedaphile expect to be able to be around children? Would we then "test" this person to see if his treatment works?

Roy can shack up with his animals, as long as people are warned about his behavior. We don't want a new strain of disease to wipe out the world. Maybe there's an "I have sex with animals" or "beastiality' support group he can attend.[8>]

TR

• larc
    larc

Roy,

You thought we treated you badly. I, on the other hand, thought we bent over backwards to be helpful. I went back and reread all the posts, and until TR blew up, there were 9 suppportive postings and only two negative ones. When people offered help, you played a game called "why don't you...yes but." The first suggestion was help from God, but you said that wouldn't work. Several people suggested professional help, but you said that wouldn't work either.
    I'm going to make some suggestions, and you'll probably tell me why none of them will work.
    1. Go to a Clinical Psychologist; they don't give drugs that might mask the problem. That would handle one of your concerns.
    2. Since you were raised a Catholic, go see a priest. That would handle both the money and drug complaint that you made.
    3. Find a support group.
    4. Since you are not now acting out on your thoughts, learn to live with them and change the subject in your mind when it comes up. If you can't do this on your own, go see a Psychologist who is trained as a cognitive behaviorist, using the concepts of people like Albert Ellis and Aaron Beck. They can teach you how to unlearn what is now habitual.
    5. Quit beating yourself over what you've done in the past and get on with the business of changing yourself.
    BTW, I get thoughts that I wouldn't share with anybody, but they don't affect my life. They have to do with who I'd like to be in bed with and who I'd like to push off a cliff.

BTW, if you don't want to do any of the above, you only have one other chioce...be miserable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit