Re: May Jesus forgive me..

by Frenchy 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Roy,
    Your absolution if you have any coming will be from God and not from humans. Your confession needs to be directed toward Him and not us.

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• TR
    TR

Oh, cripes! Are we being invaded by trolls?

Simon, better start working on that moderating program!

TR

• waiting
    waiting

Hello Roy,

Therapy with a professional is your best bet, imho. Some may consider beastiality normal - obviously you don't. Therefore, to find peace, you must find a way - a professional knows how to deal with these subjects so you can find a listening ear and relief of mind & conscience.

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 18 December 2000 21:2:15

• m2u
    m2u

Hi Roy,

Would you mind telling us how you came about choosing this board as
    your confessional ?

I can't remember, are you associated with JW's ?
    As far as your turmoil goes, I wish I could help but I have no expertise in this area and would not be of much use as far as advice.

I bet you could go to a beastiality NG or similar and they would be able to help. Perhaps there are some of like mind.
    May God help you.

m2u

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Ahem.... considering I'm a cat.. I probably should be running from you about now.. or are you into sheep? Poor thing... hearing Baaaaaaaaaaaa in your fantasies at night instead of "Hey, big boy, wanna play?"

RCat

• nelly136
    nelly136

are you married?
    just curious you say you live a productive life.
    if its any consolation I dont believe in hell, but then thats
    just my opinion,
    I am considering the possibility that we may have previous lives tho'
    so I'm counting my blessings that I didnt come back as one of your pets this time round,
    think you need some serious help on this one, perhaps you should find a councelor/therapist?
    nelly

• DriveslikeJehu
    DriveslikeJehu

Hi Roy,

I think what Frenchy meant was that maybe you should approach God directly through prayer. He can offer much more assitance than we ever could, especially just on the internet. Ask for assistance in dealing with your problem. You don't need money to do it, and there's no drugs involved.
    It's also very commendable that you want to get past that problem as well. You should be proud of that. Some choose to revel in it. A couple of years ago in my area, there was an incident at a high school involving a chicken and some FFA members. Unfortunately, word spread quickly through town, because they had the gall to videotape it.
    Having the urge is not necessarily wrong, but you've been able to control them, and keep from giving. Again, that is very commendable. Our prayers'll be with you, Roy.

• nelly136
    nelly136

I asked if you were married because I was wondering how something like this would affect a relationship,
    as for the sarcasm of some of the replies perhaps its because your posts coincide with the closure of witnet, perhaps some feel its a little odd that out of the ordinary posts are coming in when theres all of a sudden quite a few jws with nowhere to go?
    unfortunately the humour you will probably have to suffer:-) I've spent years cultivating a horrid humour its my way of coping with life. I make no apologys for coping the only way I know how and beleive me when I say sometimes I laugh and joke but inside....
    anyway I wish you both well for getting support with your problems,
    nelly

• thinker
    thinker

Roy and Anti, definitely seek some professional guidance. You might be surprised how much a good therapist can do. Many of us here have experienced some terrible things. Some of us have been to professionals. They are equipped to deal with many things. Just make sure you pick a good one. It may be necessary to delve into your pasts in order to get to the root. Could even be things you don't consiously remember. Commendable that you both reconize it as a problem and want help. First step.
    Thinkers Wife

• thinker
    thinker

Nelly,
    I'm definitely interested in the previous life thing. If you ever want to discuss your views personally let me know.
    Thinkers Wife

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit