Building Kindom Halls & Picking Up Chicks..

by Valis 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Valis
    Valis

I always got stuck going w/my dad to JW building events and for a while I thought it was a drag to have to work all weekend for free, until I started to realize there were lots of chicks running around that I could have fun with. That and assemblies. I can probably attribute that newfound fascination with JW girls from different cities as one of the biggest contributions to my eventual liberation. I always assumed I was not the only one, but I was curious to know if any of you folks had simmilar experiences.

• LB
    LB

While I was already married and too old to go trolling for girls as assemblies I got a kick out of what was going on there. There were always little groups of girls or boys, each going in the opposite direction around the corridor surrounding the assembly hall. Checking each other out, thinking it was cool and best of all, missing all that spiritual food that was being served out front.

• Xena
    Xena

Trolling the halls...a favorite JW past time And everyone knew if you were single and going to hall builds all the time it wasn't because you were theocratic!

But where else are they going to get to know each other??? On a (gasp) date????

• Tina
    Tina

My Gawd Xena baby!! yer pic(you) are awesome.....hands Xena a martini heheheheh,luv ya,T

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Can you believe it? I was never allowed to do either.

I was allowed to build the halls, but only to pass bricks.

Slipnslidemaster:"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."
    - Oscar Wilde

• Xena
    Xena

Tina my love you know what I like......hey I had a dirty martini the other night...way good..you ever had one?? They put a little olive juice in the martini....yummy!

Poor slipnslide...you didn't get to troll???

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

Valis,

I always assumed I was not the only one, but I was curious to know if any of you folks had simmilar experiences.
    You might be interested in the experiences of Francois:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=7685&site=3

Ginny

• Valis
    Valis

I agree w/Tina...Xena definitely makes me awake....heheh..possibly of a biblical proportion....heheheh

• LB
    LB

Francois's exploits were interesting. I think ya need to add the webcam so we can all enjoy.

That Xena makes quite the splash with her new pic doesn't she?

• Tammie
    Tammie

Yea I remember those days, except I was looking at the guys. My first hall build experance was when my own congeration built a new KH. I noticed quite a few good looking guys that was at them. One of the elders in my congeration asked me if I wanted to work with the building crew. WOW. I jumped at the chance. He happen to be an electrican, so that was how I got involved with the electrical department of the building projects. And the best part of working in THAT departent was I had to be there from the very beginning to the very end of the project. When ever security was keeping people out of an area, I was allowed in. SO COOL I remember this one brother that I worked with at every project -we started at the same time. He was very tall, very hansome, and single, just a dream boat. He was not the one I married. I worked with other very HOT brothers, some married, some not. I would have to say that was some of my best memories of being a JW. If you are wondering, that is how I met my husband. But I did work with the crew for nearly 4 years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit