Do You Try To Avoid The Witnesses If Possible?

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I do. I'd rather not be around them.

• free2think
    free2think

For the most part yes. The ones i like i will go up and say hi when i see them but other then that i try to avoid them coz they ask so many questions, and it gets annoying dodgy instead of answering as its really none of their business. I always found that they asked too many questions and were just too nosy in my old cong.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

For the first decade or more,yes.....Now I really don`t care..

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

I have to abruptly curtly cut their personal questions off. I am firm, smiling and slightly rude. Too bad.

• free2think
    free2think
    I have to abruptly curtly cut their personal questions off. I am firm, smiling and slightly rude. Too bad.

I think i need to start doing that too, because its just getting ridiculous.

• minimus
    minimus

I can cut people off at the knees if I want. (But I try to play nice, recognizing that I can be quite hurtful). So I try to avoid unnecessary bullcrap).

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

I don't go out of my way to avoid them but I feel distinctly uncomfortable in their presence.

• minimus
    minimus

I'm sure someday, they'll simply avoid me and no longer consider me a Witness.

• flipper
    flipper

I don't seek them out , but if they come to my door I give them an education on cult mind control and ask them probing questions trying to get them to think. Issues like the child abuse scandals, etc. I have talked with some standing in front of the post office giving out magazines , and handed them news releases about the child abuse scandals in their organization . I like informing them about things they won't hear about inside the kingdom hall. But if I see them having coffee in a Starbucks or something , I usually don't say anything as I'm usually busy myself

• free2think
    free2think

At the moment they just think im 'weak' and so they try to lovebomb me when they see me, even with my piercings lol. And they feel really sorry for my dad sitting on his own at the kh, they love him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit