Revelation Climax - book study question

by Roddy 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Roddy
    Roddy

Does anyone know how many times the Revelation Climax book (which was released in 1988) was studied in the Congregation Book Study program up to now?

In addition to how many times, if you know the years it was studied that would be helpful. Thanks.

• blondie
    blondie

4 times

• minimus
    minimus

Well then, what were the years Miss Smarty Pants?

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Too damn many times...4 times too many (thanks Blondie).

And, by the way it just struck me about the BORG leadership's obsession with sexual issues.

Where did the "Climax" part of that title come from???

It should have been named the Revelation Anti-climax because that is exactly what it has been.

• blondie
    blondie

KM 4/89 p.8CongregationBookStudy

Schedule for congregation studies in the book Revelation—ItsGrandClimaxAt

Hand!:

April 17: Pages 6 to 8

April 24: Pages 9 to 11**

* To or from first subheading.

** To or from second subheading.

Beginning with the week of March 18, 1991, the book Revelation—ItsGrandClimaxAtHand! will be considered in the Congregation Book Study.

km10/94p.7par.3WeWillStudytheRevelationClimaxBookAgain Be sure to prepare well, to be present, and to participate in a meaningful way each week, starting October 3, 1994.

km11/06p.1par.1Revelation—ItsGrandClimaxAtHand! Fittingly, we will begin a study of the book Revelation—ItsGrandClimaxAtHand! at the Congregation Book Study starting the week of January 8, 2007.

• minimus
  • JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

"Anti-Climax book" LOL! That's a keeper, Alpaca.

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Hey quit picking on Miss Smarty Pants.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

The only climax book I studied was "Hustler" magazine.

• mostlydead
    mostlydead

The final string that was tethering me to believing this was the truth snapped when I watched my husband week after week cutting and pasting the 'revisions' for 2007 into his Revelation book. The irony of that whole thing, that they would set the flock to self-editing a book about the end times because it's information had become so old and out of date, and that my husband, who is one of the most intelligent people I know, would sit there without question whittling away on it, put me right over the edge.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit