Have YOU Ever Used "Theocratic Strategy"?

by minimus 21 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

(or lied?)

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

is there a difference?

• minimus
    minimus

I started rationalizing that since certain people were not "entitled" to know a certain thing, I rightfully could lie (it really wouldn't be a lie), as it would be none of their business anyway.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

ABSOLUTELY - ALL THE TIME

• White Dove
    White Dove

I still use it for nosy people who want to pry into my biz and have no right to it. I just say that I don't know.

• yknot
    yknot

That is entitled information......

• rebel8
    rebel8

I use it right now as a counter-cult strategy. I also use Black Propaganda (except instead of lying, I disclose real wt quotes that jws hide).

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Only on the elders in the congregation that used it on me.

• Questions1
    Questions1

Actually, the strategy was created by the dubs, and then patented by Conservatives and Liberals in their quest to turn fantasy into reality. Theocratic strategy is employed everyday starting when a dub knocks on a door and continues on talk radio and extremest cable news networks.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Once, when some witlesses came into work to hold me up and hound me to go to the boasting session, I told them that I had about double the amount of work I actually had. The plan was to use their own guilt and tell them that, if they held me up and I couldn't get my work done, I wouldn't be able to make it to the boasting session at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit