Is everyone sick of me and Cameo'd being "Armagedon Junkies"?

by Witness 007 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Me and my friend Cameo'd have a condition known as "Armagedon junky".....we enjoy speculating on catastrophies ending the world...yes we are ex-Witnesses with a problem, we love the thrill of DOOM. It was taught to us as kids and we still do it now.

The last few months we brought you "Yellowstone Park is about to blow"......."Foxnews = Solar flare will end life"..."Mass desease epidemics".....sorry my friend Cameo but me and you need to check into a clinic to stop scaring people....but I have to say it was fun for some reason, the thought of throwing it out there to accidentally predict something apeals to me.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I sent my Mate and partner in crime Cameo a PM regarding my "poke some fun" at us thread!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

My fav was "Navy scientists predict "Terminator" type robot take over." HA!

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

Ha. This is so true. My favourite movies have always been the armageddon type ones. I never related that to being raised a witness.

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

I've never thought about it until now, but I think it's true. Being raised a JW can leave a person with an "Oh my God, what's going to happen next?!" mentality.

• rebel8
    rebel8

This focus of yours doesn't affect me/doesn't bother me a bit.

One of the things that took me a while to learn after deborgification was the difference between good science and bad science, good journalism and sensationalism.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I tend to think thati'm doing things, whatever, for the last time, that something will happen and i will stop doing things Then, i have to put in effort to start doing things, again.

S

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Not at all I like to see the posts.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I hate Armageddon Junkies, life is too short to be scared.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Nah, I'm not sick of it even though I probably sound like I am most of the time. I just like being grumpy.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit