Not that anyone's missed me, but....

by Yerusalyim 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

There, do I sound pathetically in search of attention? GOOD!

No, actually I have been lax in posting the last 10 days or so due to attending the United States Army Instructor Training Course. I'm learning to be a teacher for the Army.

Back next week to posting a bit more often.

God Bless and MERRY CHRISTMAS.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Xena
    Xena

I have missed you my cyberloverboy!!! uuummm that is I have missed your insightful posts...yes that's it...

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Hey there HOTTIE, I've been waiting for another email from ya. What gives. That's it, you get a spanking!

YERUSALYIM

• Xena
    Xena

promises promises....I think I wrote you last...didn't I???

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I'll have ya singing a differnt tune shortly my dear. I'm headed home now to send you your cyber spanking.

YERUSALYIM

• Moridin
    Moridin

Hey Yerusalym. I've been looking for you. I'm leaving for basic on Feb 19th. I'm headed to Ft. Jackson. That's where you are isn't it? Well talk to you soon.

• willy_think
    willy_think

lol...
    what up teach? i've been looking for your name in the poster column, welcom back. i hope the family is well and happy at this special time of advent.i wish you a merry and a happy.
    Billy

The Great and Powerful Oz

pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi Yerusalyim,

I, for one, am glad you're back, just on general principle.

Thank you for your service!

I have a question about munitions. I recall that in 'Nam, firehoses were filled with astrolite and used to clear tunnels. I thought there was some kind of B F bomb the size of a daisy cutter that was filled with astrolite. Is there? What's it called?

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Nat

Not being an Ordinace or Engineer guy, I could only guess. I'm thinking that some type of fuel/air explosive would be great for clearing tunnels. They were used with horrific effect in Iraq and really light up the sky when used at night. Doing this ya get caught in the crunch of wanting to see Bin Laden's body, and just grossly killing everyone in the cave.

Hey Moridin, Email me so we can talk before you get here. What MOS are you taking?

YERUSALYIM

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

ummm ya we missed we missed you sure!!

*suddenly lost all faith in the army*

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit