Breast Update

by LouBelle 16 Replies latest watchtower medical

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

OMG you said the V word..........................

• restrangled
    restrangled

So glad to hear everything is ok Loubelle!

r.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

No pink goody bag? No pink avon chapstick? No refrigerator magnet to remind you to have one next year? No nifty breast examination instruction card for the shower? I'm sorry. But I'm proud of you for going for the mammo. Run-amok reast cancer would be a lot more painful. Keep those babies healthy and beautiful.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    The things we women have to do to ourselves...losing our bodies to child birth, stretch marks, saggy boobs from nursing, prodding, probing, smashing parts of ourselves for scans, legs splayed out on stirrups...no dignity at all....and men whine like little spoilt brats when they have to have a prostate exam.

You vastly underestimate the plight of the common man. Who else will has to put up with whining women's pms'ing bs?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Lonely Sheep - the only people handling my goodie bags are the examiner and myself

Lady Lee - the "how to do it correctly" was well appreciated.

FHN - yes, even to the point of rubbing bio oil on - so that my skin shall be as smooth as silk.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Well, LouBelle, I hate to be the party pooper.....but I checked your other thread and did not see this info....and wondered if you knew about it.

Seems there is a NEW type of breast cancer which does not show as a lump. It is called Inflammatory Breast Cancer. As Gilda said, "It's always something..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D_5tXybj-E

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hi cameo-d - can't view that - you tube is blocked.

Ah well, one can only be safe as one can be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit