Breast Update

by LouBelle 16 Replies latest watchtower medical

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

So I decided to go for a check up - just to sure. The boobs are healthy albeit a little sore from being flattend. I just need to be a little more gentle with myself when checking for lumps, I tend to probe too hard

But no goodie bag. I shall have to spoil myself.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

So....

....let me get this correct....

Someone......

.....who wasn't me.....

....got to play with your goodie bags....

...and you are happy about that????

• Satanus
    Satanus

Good news.

S

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Good to hear... I'm sure you're relieved!

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm so glad you are okay!

• White Dove
    White Dove

No goodie bag?! They should have at least given you a lollypop.

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

The things we women have to do to ourselves...losing our bodies to child birth, stretch marks, saggy boobs from nursing, prodding, probing, smashing parts of ourselves for scans, legs splayed out on stirrups...no dignity at all....and men whine like little spoilt brats when they have to have a prostate exam.

geeeeez

Good news tho Lou! Go every year you guys. Dont take any chances.

• chellechelle
    chellechelle

ive read and seen in tv documentaries that xrays can actually be more effective in breast cancer screenings then a mamogram. a certain type of them i cant remember. i shall look it up again and post the info later.

• recovering
    recovering

chelle you are not talking about xrays, you are referring to breast mri

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    The things we women have to do to ourselves...losing our bodies to child birth, stretch marks, saggy boobs from nursing, prodding, probing, smashing parts of ourselves for scans, legs splayed out on stirrups...no dignity at all....and men whine like little spoilt brats when they have to have a prostate exam.

or get a vasectomy not to mention pushing a baby out of a canal that is vary small. But that sure puts things in perspective. Listen up guys!!!

Glad you wnet and got the test. I like they also show you how to do the self-exam properly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit