Just stopping by to say hi....

by LDH 17 Replies latest jw friends

• TMS
    TMS

If Lisa does indeed decide to do more than just occasionally stop by, it would add immeasurably to this discussion board.

TMS

• Simon
    Simon

I always found that working an hour with a young pioneer who was often on the platform and beeing praised usually ended up as two, three or even four hours after they 'worked it out' and made various adjustments whereas it took an hour and a half with an older one before they'd be happy that they had 'done an hour'. They weren't on the platform much though. Go figure.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Lisa,

You sound like you were the queen of Witnet. Since I only lurked there, I don't recall many names other than Obed and someone called "Silver". Didn't find the place very "upbuilding" whatever the h*ll that means. Came here to stumble the sisters and have been so successful that I am now applying for re-instatement. . . to the looney bin! (lol) Makes me want to go read what the heck you posted over there that floated so many boats!

carmel looking forward to Lisa's 2 bits

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Lets just say that Lisa's post at Witnet were very "touching".

;)

• LDH
    LDH

Carmel, Well I've been called a LOT of other names but never the queen of WitNet. LOL.

I'll have to tell Obed. LOL

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Lisa,

If you agree to go into Carmel's cave, he'll make you more than a queen. But watch out for Red, she's already brought him expresso (like he needs more of that!} and their pretty "close."

waiting

ps: There is no need to "float Carmel's boat, either."

• Carmel
    Carmel

Lisa,

Don't listen to old 4 I's. She hangs around wearing her red teddy with the black lace hopin to distract some lost hunk! We know her as the human hair curler! What the heck, its our challenge to love her anyway even with the henna hair and support hose!

hugs and kisses

carmel

• waiting
    waiting

Carmel, you fool.

Have you heard about the woman who stabbed her husband thirty-seven times? I admire her restraint. Roseanne Barr

hugs and kisses

uh huh. Thought so. Does Red know about this, Big Boy?

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit