Just stopping by to say hi....

by LDH 17 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

Hello everyone, especially from Witnet. As long as I have been on the net, I hadn't used it for anything remotely related to JW until earlier this year.

I was looking into BB software for our company's site, and on the InfoPop site I saw a link for Witnet! Since Witnet closed, I have seen so much online, it's been a little overwhelming, lol.

I really enjoyed my time there, and I'll stop in here from time to time, if you can handle it. :)

I'm really not interested in the drama over at H20, but I understand why some post over there.

Wishing you His love through your journey of personal growth,
    Love you,
    Lisa Haynes

• m2u
    m2u

Hi Lisa,

H20 serves a purpose, but no way would a devout JW permit themselves to be exposed to a lot of the subject matter over there.

I did see you pop in a few days ago though, I must say I was quite suprised.
    This place is a great place to come when you want to chill, as you probably already know.

m2u

• LDH
    LDH

Yes, someone sent me the link that mentioned my name and thought I would be flattered.

I was. ;)

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Hey Lisa.

Nice of you to join us. Really enjoyed your posts over at Witnet. Sometimes you really cracked me up. Thanks again, and welcome.

Path

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Hi Lisa,

I always enjoyed your posts at Witnet....very thought provoking and very humourous.

I think you'll like it here. Everyone is pretty laid back.

Welcome!

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Hi Lisa,

I've not been around much lately.. been busy busy, but I wanted to welcome you to the forum!

RCat

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Cat and Lisa,

Nice to see both of you here - just like a class reunion of sorts? Trying to figure out who is who - and man! have they changed.....

waiting

• LDH
    LDH

Hey, Old Pioneers never change, they just stop reporting time.

LOL

• RR
    RR

Speaking of time, I wonder how many actually put in correct time?

Towards the end of my time there, I remember asking my wife and the end of the month, "Hon, how much time do you want to report?" Mind you we Pioneered ... lol

"People in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones"

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Oh, boy, did I miss the boat. I never reported time I didn't actually put it.....what a fool!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit