WORLD WIDE ECONOMIC CRISIS!

by the sage 16 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

let me know what street all you guys are going to throw your money into...i want to be there with a big sack.........oompa

coldredrain: I was reading somewhere that if the world was going through a major crisis, the best thing to do was to make a victory garden, load up on canned and dry goods and buy a water filter and stock up on fresh water. Do you know of any dub that did the needed stocking up on canned and dry goods and fresh water? If they really believed the end was going to come, they wouldn't be messing around with magazines, but they'd be buying loads of pasta, beans, pasta sauce and dehydrated orange juice, much like the Mormons.

oh brother....my wife has....and she has a 50 pound survival backback that an army seal would be proud of...a year or so ago WT told all dubs to prepare an emergency pack together......if you find mine....it has $500.00 in a tiny compartment!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Is NOT the great city( BABYLON THE GREAT) now split into three parts? FALSE RELIGION, CORRUPT POLITICS, AND GREEDY COMMERCE

There has always been false religion, corrupt politics and greedy commerce. Can you point to any time in history when there was not? Of course not.

• shamus100
    shamus100

What a liar.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Thanks,

I have a great business idea for all of us. How about we start selling pre-bundled "survival" packages to JWs and others in these apocalyptic religions?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Running Away In CirclesRunning Away In CirclesRunning Away In CirclesAll Praise

Laughing Mutley..OUTLAW

• the sage
    the sage

BLONDIE!

Good scripture cited! Mat.24:44. 'For this reason you also must be ready;

For the Son of Man is comming at an hour when you do not think he will.

If this new millennium is the time of Christ's presence, not many of earths

six billion inhabiance have as yet precevied it.

However, fulfilled prophecy and reality will eventually confirm it.

Luke. 21:36. But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength

to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before

the son of man.

The Sage!

• asilentone
    asilentone

Sage, are you finished with this thread? I hope so!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit