Going Out in "Service"

by Farkel 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Doug as always a real gem that had me laughing so hard I had to wait to continue reading

So I guess that means no more entries into the Best of

• undercover
    undercover
    Bible:
    Good Samaritan finds a guy on the road, beaten, robbed and cold. Good Samaritan gives the guy money, clothes and tends to his wounds. Good Samaritan asks nothing from the guy, but probably made a friend for life.
    Watchtower:
    Dub Samaritan finds a guy on the road, beaten, robbed and cold. Dub Samaritan tells the guy there are Government agencies who might be able to help out the guy and gives the guy some books to read until the Government agency shows up to help. Dub Samaritan leaves, but first asks the guy if he wants a free home Bible study. Guy says "no." Dub Samaritan tells guy to go to hell.

There's a newer WT scenerio for the Dub Samaritan Ministry:

Dub "Samaritans" flock to a scene of a natural disaster to 1) help their own rebuild and 2) intimidate said helped ones to sign over their insurance check to the Society.

But to make it look like they are true Samaritan's instead of insurance scam artists, they then help out a few non-dub people who have been beaten by the disaster and are cold and hungry.

They do a few shoddy repairs for them, give them some dub literature and take advantage of any media coverage about "first responders" and the religion that helps "not just their own".

Dub "Samaritans" pat themselves on the back, a few non-dub victims helped get a temporary roof and some cold sandwiches and the Society cashes the insurance checks.

• only me
    only me

Farkel, I have learned much from your topics too. It may be a little slow now but there are many new ones lurking here just waiting for the chance to join. Your posts are very thought provoking, I hope you continue.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Nice one, Farkel. This definitely should be bumped

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

NO link to the Blog Farkel?

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

Farkel, please don't stop posting here! We enjoy your wisdom words!!!

Great article!

TTRP

• minimus
    minimus

NO, please please farkel.....keep making new threads. Pretty please.

• oompa
    oompa

I know who i would like to be servicing right now!......oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit