Greensboro NC

by Pineapple 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Pineapple
    Pineapple

Hi im visiting Greensboro, NC and was wondering if there are any family here?

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Yep one big family the whole state is related to each other.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I have family in Winston-Salem and Charlotte and Fayetteville.

• Pineapple
    Pineapple

I mean ex jws...lol or more specifically gay ex jws.. but any and all are good for me.. i need someone to talk to. im 22 yo and was dfd in nov of 2007.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Please look for my pm to you.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    more specifically gay ex jws

Pineapple ...

North Carolina (especially rural areas like Greensboro) is part of the South.

Have you ever seen the movie Deliverance ?

A word of advice: Don't get lost in the woods.

Rub a Dub

(banjo music in the background)

• Pineapple
    Pineapple

mhm idk about that...

• oompa
    oompa

Rub a dub...that is pathetic!.........we do not even HAVE a river here....lol.....but anyhoo...pm me dude.....i cant help you...and prob my gay sister cant either if you want a hook up..but we can hang out!!!....my jw wife is out of town!!!!.............oomps

• Pineapple
    Pineapple

i wasnt thinking about a hook up. but if someone happens to know someone here localy that might be nice. LOL im kidding!

• undercover
    undercover
    North Carolina (especially rural areas like Greensboro) is part of the South. Have you ever seen the movie Deliverance ? A word of advice: Don't get lost in the woods.

Yep, NC is part of the South...and damn proud of it.

But Greensboro is not rural. It's the third largest city in the state. That might not mean much to someone from New York or Chicago, but we do have paved roads and electricity. I happen to own shoes and wear them often. We even have the Internet (thus making this post possible).

There are rural areas that are a throwback to a different time (especially up in the mountains), but I see that as a plus, not a negative. It's cool to visit places that are like frozen in time and experience what it's like to live in a simplier time without all the conveniences, toys and hustle/bustle of modern living.

Besides, Deliverance took place in Georgia...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit