Favorite Martini?

by Bubblie 22 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Blue Smoke Martini

Try this drink at:Smokey Bones

The damage: $6.49

Ingredients: Stoli Blueberi Vodka, Smokey Bones Sour Mix, Blue Curacao, Blueberry sugar rim

• free2think
    free2think

That drink looks sooooooooooooooo good NN.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Enjoying a Ketel 1 with a twist

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    ...but a true purist wouldn't dirty up their martini with vermouth!!!

A real bartender will stir the gin and ice, glance over at the vermouth, think about adding some, but not do it, and keep stirring.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

You are a true connoisseur leavingwt!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    You are a true connoisseur leavingwt!

I will give credit where credit is due: I learned this from a great fellow from Oregon that is still enslaved to the cult and serving at Bethel. I remain hopeful that one day he'll snap out of it and learn the real truth, and we can have martinis and laugh about all of it.

• minimus
    minimus

Vodka with a very very small amt. of raspberry liquor, chambord.

• Bubblie
    Bubblie

Nathan that's it! All that sugar makes the glass too sticky. But it was yummy. Right now Smoky Bones has them for $4 all the time here in TN. They must need the business, huh? Thanks for the picture. I still don't have one up for myself cause I don't know how.

Kit

• NanaR
    NanaR

mmmmmmmmm Bombay Sapphire is my favorite gin ;-)

I put a little dry vermouth in the shaker with the ice and then pour the vermouth out (not in the glass, in the sink). Then I put olives (at least 3) in the glass, Bombay Sapphire in the shaker, strain the Bombay Sapphire into the glass over the olives.

Makes me thirsty just thinking about it!

No Vodka martinis for me -- gin only ;-)

Ruth

Who likes her Vodka mixed differently ;-)

• redredrose
    redredrose

I'm with Tenyearsafter and leavingwt - just wave the bottle of vermouth over the shaker and call it quits. Bombay Sapphire is my preference with about 3 jalapeno stuffed olives.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit