The interior of your vehicle....how do you keep it?

by restrangled 29 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

This subject may seem like fluff, but it really isn't. In the last 3 days I have been in 3 vehicles, where the floor was not visable, water bottles or garbage were accidently kicked out as I tried to get in. Coffee cups belonging in the house were littered willy-nilly, the passenger seat was loaded with crap, and one vehicle actually held underwear of the persons love interest. Not that anything was going on...the dirty laundry just hadn't been retrieved.

In the interests of those involved I will not expose who these people are but I will say....they were all male between 20 to 50. They all drive nice vehicles, and wonder, damn, how can they stand it?

So out of curiousity, guys in particular....do you drive in a garbage can, and if you do....why? What is the problem?

r.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

There was this one pioneering couple at a neighboring congregation that met with our service group and volunteered to drive. I was put in their car group and their car smelled like throw-up and sour feet. From that point on I vowed to always keep my car clean.

• Quandry
    Quandry

I like for the car to be clean. I particulary like it to be clean as I start out on a road trip. I do eat in it while on trips, however, and spills are inevitable. There are waste cans at rest stops. I always use them.

• Gregor
    Gregor

I couple of weeks ago I knew I was going to have a carload of people in and out of my car all afternoon, 2 mayors and a City Administrator. When I looked at the car from that perspective I realized it was a mess. I had to declutter. The back seat had a couple hats, a raincoat & scarf, an old newspaper, an empty coffee caraffe, and a dog eared map book on the floor. The seat back pockets were full of CD's and empty CD boxes. The front passenger area is where my phone charger flops around, my water bottle, a convenient assortment of gum, mints, kleenex, turkey jerky (Teriyaki) and Swisher Sweets cigars.... and a car waste bag that was full. I left the dugout at home.

So, to answer your question, I guess the "problem" is incentive. Otherwise, it doesn't bother me.

• restrangled
    restrangled

I guess the "problem" is incentive. Otherwise, it doesn't bother me.

In a beautiful expensive vehicle?....it doesn't bother you? Who wants to travel around in a trash can? I don't get it. Please I need more feed back!

r.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

It's a mess inside. It doesn't bother me because I don't see it. When I'm in it I'm looking at the road, not at the mess. Besides, I don't buy things for looks. I buy for functionality.

W

• shamus100
    shamus100

I like to think that mine is pretty clean. There is the inevitable garbage around, but it's taken out whenever I stop, usually.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Garbage is a good thing. No one ever tries to bum a ride.

W

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

I keep mine clean. My kids leave stuff in it but I try to make sure it's presentable and neat.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I thought you were asking about what to use. I use Armor-all on my interior.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit