South Africa. Court saves JW girl's life

by jakes 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jakes
    jakes

Thanks guys.

Yes, the [email protected] addy works.

I have just spoken to the ex-JW friend of mine who did the editing for that story and he is on board as well.

Robin

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Good to see another life saved, by the murdering WTS

• Pineapple
    Pineapple

Blood transfusions are sloppy medicine for the unexperienced doctor. In some parts of the world that are behind the times a blood transfusion might be necessary but in any developed country a blood transfusion is simply the easy old-school way to perform a procedure. for a planed surgery you should never have to resort to a blood transfusion.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

That is a sweeping statement, Pineapple..can we rely on your medical qualifications to make such a broad assertion on a life or death matter?

• Pineapple
    Pineapple

thats a jw responce that we learned in pioneer school to the issue if the conversation left the "biblical reason".

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Good Deal!! Screw the WTS!!

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

Jakes, how good is the chance that it will get to air on TV?

Smith

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Right - I got to work this morning and see that a Mandy picked up the email & has read it. Let's hold thumbs people.

Agent Smith, sometimes getting something to Air on TV takes a while. Research has to be done, interviews conducted, then it's to the studio for editoring and only then a decision is made whether or not to go ahead.

I do think that if we continually send info on JWs arb beliefs we may have a chance.

• jakes
    jakes

Yep, it seems as if this has picked up momentum people. I have been contacted by a TV and movie producer in the US who is willing to do what he can too expose the JWs here in SA. The message has also been passed around on facebook. Bill Bowen has aso received the message.

The more people we get to respond the better.

Keep those e-mails going folks

Robin Jackson

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit