Old habits die hard-Sisters only.

by QuestioningEverything 23 Replies latest jw friends

• ataloa
    ataloa

oops - posted before I read Priest's comment; now I'm really grossed out.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

ATALOAH -

Hate to break this to ya, but my weener is a damned sight cleaner than the average public toilet sink, especially the taps.

If you have a man, you should be glad of this general fact. (of course I do not include after defaecation)

I never use the sinks in public pissers. I carry a squirty anti bac with me.

HB

• Priest73
    Priest73
    oops - posted before I read Priest's comment; now I'm really grossed out.

Beats leaving the seat up though.

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Nope! Now I just wash my hands like a big 'ol sloppy apostate, sometimes I don't keep moving and put lipstick on at the mirror.

• musky
    musky

Don't all of you blow your nose in the towel after drying your hands, and then wipe the sink?

• chicken little
    chicken little

How funny!!

Just back from the hospital for some tests and I had done just what you said. I cleaned the sink and picked up the litter off the floor.

So the public have received some benefits from my jw days!! Haha...I also irritate the life out of my family in restaraunts when I tidy everything into a nice pile for the waiters to take......Stop it Mum you are embarrassing.....thats what I here all the time. Old habits do die hard!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I don't think I was around for the one paper towel rule or I maybe I just ignored it. I do remember being pissed that the mirrors were always covered and the lines were way too long. I remember at the last assembly I went to, I was 17 and I pulled the paper back to look in the mirror and got yelled at. I told the old bag that if she took a second to look in the mirror once in a while it might do her good.

Not long after I got back to my seat my dad was notified, but at that point I really didn't give a ratz arse about the petty jw rules.

nj

• Priest73
    Priest73
    I do remember being pissed that the mirrors were always covered

Ok, maybe I've been out too long, but that's just eff'n weird. And when did they begin dictating the number of paper towels a true christian uses?

• sacolton
    sacolton

When asked a male and female janitor which bathroom is the filthiest ... they both, without hesitation, said Women's bathroom.

I find that hard to believe.

• dinah
    dinah

I don't remember a one paper towel rule either. The mirrors were never covered. I guess they wanted the sistas to get their asses back to their seats instead of fixing their face to troll for brothas.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit