Call it what it is. The BUSH RECESSION.

by sammielee24 61 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

Greed needs regulation to keep it in check. Just like Unions in the early days, when people worked and lived and shopped in the same half acre. All owned by THE COMPANY. Workers need some leverage, and human greed needs a lid.

• restrangled
    restrangled

I think part of the problem is government employees. No matter how bad they perform they don't get fired..... Just moved to a new position. Think of the IRS employees....they can tell you anything if you call, but you..are responsible for compliance by law...no matter what you are told by them.

Kind of like the politicians. Most government employees suck, but they're locked in so could give a rat's ass about anything other than their paycheck, healthcare, and retirement fund from the govt. They automatically get cost of living raises, no matter the pay scale.

I suggest, all of them be as responsible for their jobs as the rest of us. I wonder how much could be saved in tax dollars if these idiots were fired pronto. Bush or no Bush....

Doctors and their offices are another problem... Have you ever waited in an office for 3 hours with a medicare patient.....I have.....3 hours,.... they spend 10 minutes and charge 130.00....for signing forms! Greedy bastards.......No physical done....just a signature on papers, and the government pays.

Its all a crime, and we pay with our tax dollars.

r.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I don't get your sarcastic point Warlock?

I just moved out of Silicon Valley, and I live with a guy who made and lost, millions. I have a pretty bird's eye view.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Greed needs regulation to keep it in check. Just like Unions in the early days, when people worked and lived and shopped in the same half acre. All owned by THE COMPANY. Workers need some leverage, and human greed needs a lid.

And WHO is going to define GREED, and WHO is going to determine what type of LID to put on it?

Warlock

• beksbks
    beksbks

You and I, we can form a committee and hammer out the details

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I love mob rule myself. So long as the mob agrees with me.

BTS

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Bush recession? So female pattern baldness does exist.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I hope so, that would save a lot of work

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

lol

• Warlock
    Warlock
    I don't get your sarcastic point Warlock?
    I just moved out of Silicon Valley, and I live with a guy who made and lost, millions. I have a pretty bird's eye view.

Was he/is he greedy? Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit