Woman throws tantrum after missing flight

by SnakesInTheTower 17 Replies latest jw friends

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

As the article states, TSA would have arrested her...lol

http://www.gadling.com/2009/02/16/woman-throws-tantrum-after-missing-her-flight/ (for the article and video)

(It's also on YouTube if the link above disappears http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3E-PAPiuyE ) (video only)

Snakes ()

I dont know whether to laugh or shake my head....

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

She needs a good beat'n and punishment for 1 month! She was probably allowed to throw temper tantrums as a child just like that!

nj

• John Doe
    John Doe

I disagree. She needs to be left alone and ignored when she does that. If you notice, she gets worse when they pay attention to her.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

ok that was fairly amusing

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Would it be great if your life were so good that the biggest disappointment you had suffered was missing an airline flight?

What a spoiled brat.

• crapola
    crapola

I could hardly stand watching it. She needed someone to beat the holy crapola out of her.

Worse than a spoiled brat!

• flipper
    flipper

This lady needs to be tranquilized and taken to a freaking mental institution. Obviously she's been allowed to behave this way by everyone else in her life since childhood. Get the dart gun out , put her on some medication for bipolar ( possibly ) after being diagnosed of course by a psychiatrist. She really has problems

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

That woman was in my old congregation. You should have seen how she reacted when she realized that because she was a DUB she missed out on life.

Okay...I am kidding.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

This was played at my work today, I agree with the above comments that she is allowed to do this. The other passengers she was trying to fly with were just standing by and consoling her.

One thing we wanted to know at work is what she was saying.

Can anyone here translate?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

HONG KONG (Reuters Life!) - The woman, sprawled on the ground, was seen wailing. An elderly man travelling with her tried to pull her to her feet but she shouted in Cantonese: "I want to go, I want to go."

Cathay Pacific said it had already closed the aircraft's doors and had offloaded the woman's baggage, and so was unable to allow her to board the flight to San Francisco.

"Don't be so upset, don't be so emotional," a male Cathay Pacific staff member is heard saying on the video.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit