• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Nice work Oompa!

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

oompa,

When you see it laid out as one document it is quite staggering,

well done Oompa.

This thread could go on for many years !!

KT

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Oompa is not just a sexual pervert......he can be smart only when he wants to!

• oompa
    oompa

I want more guys!......and i will bump this from time to time for newbies.........oomps

i would also like to know if any of these have been helpful in waking up a dub you care about......

• MargotTenenbaum
    MargotTenenbaum

I was only going to lurk, not register- but I had to so I could tell you how much I love this thread. I will reference this when I talk to my husband.

Your posts are my fav on here, oompa. You crack me up!

• oompa
    oompa

awww...thanks margot!....what a sexy name btw....but my wife did not find it so funny tonight.....my bag is packed....but that will be another thread.......take care and good luck!

• Awakened at Gilead
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

bttt

For lurkers and newbies- a good resource for seeing how far away JWs are from the bible

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Add this to the list:

An invented JW rule/teaching that really goes too far involving disfellowshipping/shunning..........

"A simple 'Hello' to someone can be the first step that develops into a conversation and maybe even a friendship. Would we want to take that first step with a disfellowshiped person?" (KEEP YOURSELVES IN GOD'S LOVE pg 207, Watchtower Sept. 15, 1981 Pg 25 par 23).

• oompa
    oompa

i must say i had a fun time compiling this list....just found it because i needed to reference it....it still makes me laugh.............oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit