lascivious governing body

by possible-san 48 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

They are such fools thinking that saying "DONT" will make the youngsters avoid even thinking of it.

More articles like this please!!!! The young ones will be queueing up to leave and do the dirty dirty on the nearest squeaky cot.

This is putting ideas in kids heads, and pictures, that should only be told to them when their PARENTS know they are ready.

These dustfarting reptiles don't know the first thing about child rearing.

OH - and DONT put "jehovahs witnesses" into a search engine.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

And further to the parental consent issue -

Didn't somebody post an item on a teacher who was dismissed for answering a youngster in her sex-education class

"what is oral sex?"

The child was reportedly only 9 years old - Must have been at the Kingdumb Hell that Sunday.

Actually now I think of it - it did happen not long after one of the more notoriously sexy Witchtower Stubbies.

HB

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Yeah, I definitely think a Department of Family Services case could be made against the JWs if someone gathered enough evidence and reported them. I't borderline sexual abuse and titillation.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

Authority is always at its worst when it intends to curtail natural sexual behaviour.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Is that what the JWs are trying to do-curtail natural sexual behavior?

If so, then what they do has the opposite effect. They talk about sex all the time and keep it in everybody's minds even the children. The natural effect of this is to increase sexual desire.

But the JWs have no understanding of human behavior and emotions. They are CLUELESS!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

my little kids know the word for the privates, and the other day asked me about "balls". I try to explain in a clean way, and say they are private words not to be repeated out loud.

TV channels are saying alot of stuff lately. seems like as long as they don't say the few words on the banned list and show boobies, everyting else is AOK

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    carla wrote: Did you others experience such graphic talks as shopaholic just described?

I don't recall graphic talks to the extreme that a few others have mentioned here but neither do I doubt their existence.

Back in the 70's my dad was presiding overseer (in NJ) and, since he became a very good speaker, gave many 'out talks' (invited to give the Sunday Public Talk at other congregations within - and outside - our circuit). I would often go with him. The exception was when the talk was: "A Godly View of Sex and Marriage". I avoided that one as often as possible. My DAD? Yikes!! However, for "Deliver Us From the Wicked One" (detailed recitation of spirit possession), I could usuallly be found in the front row paying rapt attention.

The Family Book was released when I was in my 20's and I remember that it was very uncomfortable at some discussions. My die-hard, still-faithful roommate refused to attend whenever this book came up for studying. (I think because she so desparately wanted to be married that is was just too painful.)

-Aude.

• steve2
    steve2

Personally, I think the same charges can be levelled against the Bible - especially books such as Leviticus which spell out in awful detail all the stuff that Yahweh condemns and what violent treatment awaits law-breakers.

Many people object to children being exposed to such words as "oral sex" yet will not blush to hear vivid excerpts read from Isaiah and Ezekiel (for two examples) about the violent acts "Jehovah" will perform on who disobey him. As has been said often before, people have a much greater tolerance for exposing children to Biblical violence than to educating their children about sex.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I agree with you about the violence and fear that JW kids are exposed to also. Children should not be living in constant fear of destruction and their friends and non-JW relatives being wiped off the earth.

Again, it is complete lack of respect for children and their fragile and developing psyches. It is mental child abuse.

• mostlydead
    mostlydead

I was quite young, maybe 9 or so when the persecution in Malawi broke out. The accounts of that along with the talks and slide-show presentations about Nazi concentration camps was more than I had the mental and emotional resources to cope with. They haunted me with fear and dread for a very long time. I agree with Scarred for Life, no matter how important a subject may be, exposing children to these horror stories is reprehensible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit