lascivious governing body

by possible-san 48 Replies latest watchtower bible

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I think today's kids are exposed to alot, and put together things rather quickly. That being said, it is not appropriate for a young child to even hear this sort of talk. The "fly over" his head age is dropping. The one mainstream church I attended for a while had warnings when the content was going to be somewhat adult, and not to bring the kids or to put them in the church daycare. Even then, they never talked about oral sex. The JWs and governing body are fixated on sex.

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Is there a scan of this article anywhere?

Thanks

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

This video shows what can happen when young children are exposed to words of a sexual nature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aiz3YAStwMw&feature=related

• possible-san
    possible-san

FreeFallin.

To the bulletin board of my website, I uploaded that picture.
    http://xbbs.knacks.biz/possible01#a920

• mostlydead
    mostlydead

Unfortunately, they point to the nation of Israel receiving the Law, men, women and little ones all gathered together and look at the things discussed there. That's their scriptural reason for doing the same now.

• Quandry
    Quandry

in detail about the wetness of the vagina and so forth

That is repulsive!!!There is absolutely no reason to discuss things like this with young children present.

I remember about twenty-five years ago, the book which was being studied at the book study advising all to use correct body terms with children. They used the terms penis and vulva. Talk about an uncomfortable study. There were teen boys there along with their parents, as well as young children. I wondered at the time if it was really necessary to discuss this in such a mixed group.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

They used the terms penis and vulva

Honestly, with kids, just use the word "pee-pee". It works for both sexes, they know what you're talking about, and it doesn't go over their heads. "What's this, daddy?" "That's your pee-pee." Problem solved.

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Thank you, possible-san

Free

• asilentone
    asilentone

I bet some of the teenagers will be daydreaming about it during the WT study.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Yes, the JWs and the GB ARE fixated on sex. They were 37 years ago and they still are today from the sounds of what you're telling me.

The JWs also have no respect for children or any understanding of child development. It is completely inappropriate and abusive to have children sitting there listening to that kind of talk.

And why are they talking about oral sex anyway? What does that have to do with "spreading the good news"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit