Friends

by chilli 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• chilli
    chilli

Hi there, I am a mother of three, and am baptised, I would love to make new friend from where ever in the world. I like to go out with my huband and children on days out, among many other things.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Chilli

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here .

If you'd like to e-mail me, my address is in my profile.

• Simon
    Simon

Hi Chilli
    We're finding our two lads a handful - three must be a nightmare unless they're very well behaved. Ours are nearly 2 and 4...how old are yours?
    BTW: We're in the UK too...near sunny Manchester (will it ever stop raining...)

• RR
    RR

Hi guys,

I'm in the USA, am married and have one child, a daughter who will be four in February, and she is a handful. We're working on baby number 2, and decided to have three kids all together, so if the Lord doesn't bless us with twins, the next two will have to be back to back. Twins run on both sides of the family.

It's good to be here!

• brothers helper
    brothers helper

Hello Friends!
    I hope I have really found you.Tve been gettin so much junk on my net.
    I hope we can truly fin some serious fellowship here.Im in Toledoand its
    cold here . Well may God bless you all brothers and sisters.

• brothers helper
    brothers helper

Hello Friends!
    I hope I have really found you.Tve been gettin so much junk on my net.
    I hope we can truly fin some serious fellowship here.Im in Toledoand its
    cold here . Well may God bless you all brothers and sisters.

• larc
    larc

Welcome helper's brother,

I live in Dayton, Ohio and its plenty cold here too. Used to work in Flint, MI and would stop in your area to get a bite to eat when I traveled back to visit family in Dayton.

We just received a blessing from Toledo. Marco's Pizza just arrived in Dayton last year, and I love it.

• OrangeVale Bob
    OrangeVale Bob

Any spot is a good place to say "Hello". Don't mean to rub it in but these ripe olives really are making a mess. If you were to take a pin and stick it through the globe from the promised land at a 90deg angle, you would probably stick me in the a...area.
    Don't need your 2 cents if you are out there Randy.
    So, anyway's. Greetings!

• mommy
    mommy

HELLO TO ALL:)
    AS YOU CAN TELL I AM A MOMMY OF A 5YEAR OLD TOTALY 100% BOY AND A 6 YEAR OLD 100% FEMALE MY CHILDREN DONT KNOW WHAT AVERAGE IS BUT I GUESS THEY GET THAT FROM ME:) SO I ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS THEY DRIVE ME CRAZY JUST FOUND THIS SIGHT AND AM VERY EXCITED!!!!

• Simon
    Simon

Wow, 5 and 6...you must have your hands full!
    PLEASE tell me it gets easier when they get older - ours are about 1 and 3

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit