Is an affair always wrong?

by Newborn 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Newborn,
    Are you seriously saying that you just want to have sex with this guy? Or are you hoping that you will have some kind of more meaningful relationship?
    If this guy is willing to cheat on his girlfriend he will cheat on you too.

Shut up! We non-commital guys NEED women like this!

• Newborn
    Newborn

Then my personal opinion is if sex is important to him in a relationship and she is unwilling, than he should be honest with her and break off the relationship. Before starting an affair and getting another person involved. Unless, she is willing to share him with another woman.....and the other woman is willing to share him with his girlfriend.

Exactly my opinion also

• Newborn
    Newborn

Caedes,

Where did I write anything abt me being the mistress??????

He's a friend.

• Newborn
    Newborn

Shut up! We non-commital guys NEED women like this!

Thanks for your honesty Priest!:)

• Caedes
    Caedes

Asking a question isn't the same as accusing you! Being so defensive should really tell you everything you need to know.

Priest, I seriously doubt there is a shortage of women out there willing to assume that a guy will will change.

• Newborn
    Newborn

Being so defensive should really tell you everything you need to know.

Ha ha - but now you'll never know for sure will ya?

• yknot
    yknot

Yes..... because it violates trust and loyalty.

I think the better observation is that an affair is an act of selfishess and often times cowardice.

Sex is an extention of emotions often times. So the problem lies within the emotions of couple in the relationship.

The better question is why the person having an affair isn't fixing the problems in their current relationship (and in effect adding more problems via the affair) or simply acknowledging the end and moving on...... ultimately the person is either selfish, indecisive, and on whole completely irresponsible....... which begs the question why would anyone want to get involved with such a person?

~ but I also live in a 'crime of passion' state so an affair could prove deadly~

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Sex is an extention of emotions often times. So the problem lies within the emotions of couple in the relationship.

Typical gyno response.

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place -Billy Crystal

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon
    they are happy
    he's thinking abt having an affair...

Logic failure.

• iceguy
    iceguy

You do realize that this guy you just met is probably lying about not having sex with his girlfriend just so he can get into your pants?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit