Demons

by Amha·’aret 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

Hi Black Sheep,

I did. And the reply was that things happened to her and other people and isn't that proof?
    Eh, no! Its not! She believes there is proof for demon activities but not for evolution...

...just another victim of the cult.

• Caedes
    Caedes

There are a lot of delusional people out there, it is interesting that the number of cases of demon attack is inversely proportional to the levels of education in society. common in countries like Africa less so in Europe.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

smurfs, they are deeeeeemonnnnnniiiiiizzzzzed

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

Thanks for the book suggestion. I have the audio book of "The Demon Haunted World" on the 'puter so I'll get listening to that!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have never had a bad experience with a demon. And that includes going out and buying a Ouija board, heavy metal and rap music, and getting rid of my littera-trash. I have even visited Satanic web sites (blatantly, openly Satanic ones at that) without any demon issues.

Which is more than I can say about possession by Jehovah. I have had a number of items that came from the homes of various witlesses, including clothing (suits, linens, blankets, etc.), a beat up coat rack, towels, crap furniture that wouldn't even support my weight (at that, under 200 pounds), and knick knacks and decorations (not even Christmas ones). I have had nothing but trouble with those items in my apartment. Not to mention the Washtowels and Asleeps. Even worse, this trouble didn't resolve as soon as I threw out the items (it did begin promptly as soon as I received them). This suggests strongly that Jehovah is far more dangerous than any demon could even dream of being.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

VI. There are many cases where percipients are unable to separate the identities of these entities as being one or the other, ET or demon, which suggests that the entities, at least some of them, may be one and the same. (Conversely, many percipients confuse entities' identities with ETs and angels, as well.)

VII. In addition, both sets of entities are or seem capable of:

1. telepathic communication (I have read many stories here where people 'wonder' how the elders found out about private matters)

2. hypnotic / altered state induction, regression, suggestion (meetings are hypnotic rituals of a first grade classroom)

3. hiding, both in the sense of successfully convincing the host /percipient to deny their existence AND at convincing a huge portion of the public

that they don't exist. Also, both are capable of hiding in the physical sense, as well, within the layered psyche and often within the physical or

quantum or interstitial body of the host. (words have hidden meanings and twisted interpretations in WT literature. Lies are hidden among true statements. Psych ops.)

4. reprisal when discovered, often in equal measure to the level of emotional distress caused by the discovery (WT back tracks and excuses of "old light")

5. time travel

6. obtaining some measure of physical and mental control over their subjects for extended periods (Yep. WT fits the profile again.)

7. cajoling, manipulating, or in some way forcing their subjects to perform acts against the subjects' wills, ...... (Yep. WT trait again.)

The Solar Temple cult could be an extreme example of this concept: Leader Luc Jouret claimed contact with ETs, .....(WT claims contact through "channeling" which is an occult practice of contacting the spirit world.)

8. physically moving their subjects from one location to another through various means, including a compromise of the percipient's free will through mind control / manipulation (WT controls by strong suggestion you move away to area of 'greater need'. Another power play.)

9. interacting with percipients/hosts at the soul level (WT requires sale of your soul and confiscation of your first born or other relatives.)

10. establishing highly organized, hierarchic networks capable of interacting with and controlling to some degree vast numbers of minions and human beings simultaneously (WT has that covered. Hierarchy of pyramid system like all other scams.)

11. according to Dr. Gregory Little, a psychologist and UFO researcher/author, these entities, at least the ones who do harm to human percipients, enter or manifest into the human perceptual levels from the lower frequencies of the electromagnetic spectrum (per his book, Grand Illusions)

12. interrupting the transitory journey of the soul after death. Examples can be found in the Bible, in the book Matrix II (per the Nexus Group), various works by Maurice Rawlings (To Hell and Back), et al.

13. claiming to represent the Light, i.e. a higher spiritual power, even though the literal translation of the name Lucifer can be Light Bearer.

14. Neither set of entities ever occupied human bodies of their own.

15. Either set of entities can or could have been abducted or possessed. Without going into great detail, it is convenient to think of the possibilities like this: Demons, or fallen angels, are said to have fallen from grace, even though they were originally created by God.

16. Both sets or subsets of these entities may have volunteered to interact with humans in these ways.

17. Dr. Baldwin mentions the similarity of the little demons to stinging insects. Many UFO percipients report interactions with UFO occupants resembling insects.

Looks to me like WT is demonized.

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

I had a "clothes tree" when I was a kid. It was about 5 feet tall with hooks on all sides of it for clothes. Between my sister and I it was loaded with clothes to the point where it was heavy with them and was quite scary looking in the dark. I used to SWEAR that thing moved towards me at night...a little at a time. So every morning I would shove it back into the corner to make it "start over again". I believe that you can MAKE things appear and MAKE things happen through your fear. And like all things in the news, everything that happens then becomes part of your fantasy world and plays into your fears.

I do believe there are phenomena around us we cant explain and dont understand. I heartily DONT believe that the "demons" go after JWs. JWs are the most paranoid beings on the planet. EVERYTHING is persecution to them.

• veen
    veen

Surely, if the JW thing were true, then the demons ought not make witnesses a target, as it only reinforces their beliefs. No doubt that would be counter productive if they are trying to draw JW's away from their beliefs? (Knowing their time is short etc). FFS people.

I know people who believe in ghosts. Mostly drug users, go figure.

• loosie
    loosie

Well Tuesday I think there was more than OJ in the sisters glasses.

I don't believe in demons, but I do believe in the supernatural/spirits.

• parakeet
    parakeet

"For those who don't believe in the supernatural, what explanation is there for these kinds of experiences?"

If I don't believe in the supernatural, why am I called on to explain it? An explanation presumes a belief in the existance of "demons, ghosts, evil spirits, poltergeists, Elvis, etc."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit