Jeez I hate myself for

by IP_SEC 11 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Not being able to be bothered by a post more than 5 lines long.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Damn

you

are

getting

kinda

lazy!!

(oops, that's more than 5 lines!)

• Priest73
    Priest73

did you say something?

• Satanus
    Satanus

I keep mine to 5 words.

S

Ps, the 5 isn't a word.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Oh

Oh,

Don't

Worry

About

It.....

h4o

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

You

should

be

ashamed

of

lazy f*cka!

• free2think
    free2think

I

think

that

is

disgraceful!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

haha i see none of the repeat offenders posted here LOL.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

i see none of the repeat offenders posted here

Am

I

one

of

those?

• undercover
    undercover

I understand what your saying IP...it just takes so darn long to read those wordy, lengthy posts that just drag on and on and on... Just the other day, I saw a thread that looked interesting but when I opened it, it had to be 30 lines long. The poster was asking for advice on a situation that bothered him, but seeing all t he writing just kinda put me off. I mean, do I really have time to read all that and then have to come up with some kind of sage advice that would be benedfical? And what if someone disagreed with my advice? Then it would start an argument and the thread might get hijacked. It's just not worth it sometimes. That's why I like minimus' threads. Short and sweet and to the point. And sometimes a one word answer is all that's needed to many of his reptitive questions. But once in a while a thread comes along that, even though long and wordy (and without paragraph breaks) intriques me and I get sucked into it and I enjoy it immensely. But it depends on the poster. If the poster has a history of providing thought provoking and entertaining posts, I'll give it a chance. If it's someone who's prone to loopiness, I'll skip it, thank you very much. I haven't started a thread myself lately as I can't seem to take the time to write anything that could hold anyone's attention or prompt them to think about the situation enough to want to reply. Anyhoo...thanks for this thread...I've been meaning to get this off my chest for some time and it feels good to do so even though you won't read it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit