"fullness of the Gentiles"

by RR 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RR
    RR
    For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the gentiles has come in. - Romans 11:25

I wonder how many of you having read the 11 chapter of Romans, see that the Jews have not been rejected of God forever.

Seems to me from the above verse that they were blinded to the truth, and that this blindness is temporary ... until the fullness of the gentiles, the gentiles, of course being those who would make up the Church class, the bride of Christ, the 144,000.

What say ye?

"People in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones"

Edited by - RR on 19 December 2000 11:5:0

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Hello RR,

I agree with your analogy.

Excuse the change of subject, but is it ok if I ask you something?

Of what belief are you? Do you belong to a certain faith or movement?

Hope you do not mind me asking.

• RR
    RR

Hello Scorpion,

Christian greetings.

As I have admitted to in previous postings, I was a JW convert for some ten years, then became inactive after growing spiritually stagnant, I have been inactive for some 8 years now.

During that time, I have since affiliated myself with a small Bible study group known as the Associated Bible Students, of which the Jehovah's Witnesses are a hybrid offshoot.

Lord bless!

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Hello RR,

I know you. I know you run a Forum for Bible Students on Bravenet. I have seen your forum.

Just consider me an ongoing nightmare that will not go away.

God Bless you and those on your forum with the "real truth".

Hope to talk to you some more.

• RR
    RR

You know me? Hmmmm ... okay ... as to bravenet, that forum has been discontinued, and a new one has been set up at the following:

Bible Students Online Forum
    [url] http://www.coolboard.com./myboards.cfm?oid=79005755087870[/url]

Edited by - RR on 19 December 2000 21:15:40

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

RR,

I read some posts on your Forum. I have seen a few of the names who post, on other forums. I would post also, but I don't like boards where you have to login. I think login forums can deter others from taking part.

Hope your forum is a success.

Take care

• RR
    RR

I was hoping to set up a UBB like this one on a Bible Student site, but the site runs on perl and does not recognize cgi extensions.

As far as the forum is concerned, that's the way it is, you sign up for an account and then you can post, it's no different from this one, everytime you want to post, you have to sign in with your name and password.

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, it can be hard enough trying to keep forums civil and sensible without allowing free and open access. That said, I have though of having maybe one totally open forum that anyone could post to, even as a guest.

• RR
    RR

Exactly Simon, I use to moderate another forum and things really got out of hand, you hate to censor people, but they leave you no other choice.

• Carmel
    Carmel

RR you go start talking about the fullness of the genitals and old Waiting will be here in a new york minute!

the caveman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit