Im probably getting a divorce.... :*(

by WuzLovesDubs 27 Replies latest jw friends

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Its probably over due. And Im terrified. Any of you that know me know Ive put up with a lot in the 22 years of marriage and its wasnt just the JW thing. I think the timing is right now. Two of my kids will be through high school by June. My youngest is 14. We dont have a business together any more. We filed bankruptcy last year and have no debt except the house and the house is the only asset and is a mid construction money pit worth considerably less than the two mortgages on it and it still needs tens of thousands of dollars put into the second story addition before it can even be inhabited or sold. And we really dont have a marriage any more. Im tired of the verbal and emotional abuse. We spend ZERO time together. We ceased to be friends two decades ago. I was thinking of quit claiming the house to him since he built it entirely himself...and keeping the furniture. Which is basically all shit too.

So...I guess my question is, as soon as I move out of here...he can and probably will, full out shun me then, like he does his own DAd mother...right?

Gawd...Im 54 fucking years old. This is my third and last marriage. I just fucking want some HAPPINESS and dont know how to get it. :*(

LD

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    I just fucking want some HAPPINESS and dont know how to get it.

Sounds like you know the first step though.

• oompa
    oompa

well that is a sad sad story...and my heart goes out to you...really....but what are you terrified about?...you have done this before right?....i think i would be more terrified to stay in this situation......take care and i hope your luck changes....so good luck ahead...........oompa

and i just cant get over the twenty years of not being friends...so sad...so sorry

• beksbks
    beksbks

Wuz, I left my only husband after 22 years, about 7 years ago, I have since found the most wonderful man. I never even expected how great life could be . If you wanna talk, PM me.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Even when a marriage is bad, when it's over it is still a loss.

I'm sorry,

I wish all us gals could be together and support each other in person.

purps

• oompa
    oompa

me too purps....i so wish i could be with you gals and support you!........oompa

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I just wanted to offer a word of support. Strength and godspeed to you. You are stronger and wiser than you give yourself credit. Allow wonderful things into your life.

Love,
    Baba.

• Newborn
    Newborn

Dear WLD,

You're doing the right thing and you will find happiness again. I got divorced last year and even though I was in a different situation than you, it was of course very hard at times but I've never been more happy than now.

You will be fine. Let us know how you're doing.

Hugs Newborn

• carla
    carla

I'm sorry. Sounds like everything is pretty crappy right now. On a different board I have had the pleasure of reading about some women who also were in bad situations and with a plan they changed their lives and are now happy and have found some measure of peace and are truly happy. One is about your age and went back to school and now found a job she loves. My point is they went through hell and found life after, you will too.

What do you want? and how will you know when you have it? make a plan. Was it Churchill who said 'if you are going through hell keep going'?

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

(((((wuzlovesdubs))))))) I know it's scary... been there.... but it's also a new beginning. It does get better. It did for me...much better than I could have known.

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit