It's Snowing!!

by free2think 51 Replies latest jw friends

• llbh
    llbh

Hi Free i am a little North of you and it is the same here. The roads will be Chaotic late!! The children will love it though

David

• free2think
    free2think
    Hi Free i am a little North of you and it is the same here. The roads will be Chaotic late!! The children will love it though

Hi David, i know i was thinking that, im kinda glad i still have the flu, so i can stay in lol. Makes me wish i was younger again though, snowball fights were so much fun!

• caliber
    caliber

Free2think ,

That looks like a terrible amount of snow.... how will you dig out of it ? ....... ... LOL Tee hee hee !

Here's what we've got !!!! ................. tee hee hee

Seriously though I know Little ice and snow on busy roads are scary and dangerous especially places that don't normally have snow..

no winter tires and salt or sand for the roads is much less available.. people are less accustom to driving on it ! Everything it relative

to your experience and "time and space "you live in ! LOL ~~Cal

• free2think
    free2think

LMAO thanks Caliber. I was just excited about the snow.

It doesnt usually settle, so i thought i'd take some pics. I dont know how you manage with all that snow.

• caliber
    caliber

F2T,

I don't know how you manage with all that snow.
    We make SNOWMEN ... LOTS OF snowmen !!!

F2T could be very happy here !!!!!!!! .........

Cal

• free2think
    free2think

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Yes i think i could be very happy there with all the snowmen.

• free2think
    free2think

Ok now its stopped, it looks so pretty.

• hubert
    hubert

Looks like a "popcorn" bush next to your steps.

When I was a teen, my best friend and I would go out walking in the woods after it snowed. It was so beautiful and serene. Absolutely quiet. All the branches were bowed, and took on different shapes.

When I was in Florida for four years, I would go out at night and occasionally see snow flakes land on my jacket. They would melt as soon as they hit they cloth.

Hubert

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

I do miss it although I'm sure no one here will believe me.......

• edward612
    edward612

hahahaha....funny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit