PDF documentation regarding 1975 prediction in WT publications

by cabasilas 48 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Sorry for my tech ignorance, but I can't get the files to download from File Send. Every time I click the yellow "Download" button, the same page reappears, and nothing has been downloaded to my pc. What am I doing wrong?

I missed this earlier. Sorry I didn't give any explanation of how to download these files. You go to any of the links

Life Everlasting Book:

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=5b52ef9c78aee247fdef1d05600cc0e1

1975 Predictions from Awake magazine:

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=a129782ecddb529f60ab631efdc9aef6

1974 KM "How Are You Using Your Life?":

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=93ecbf47446d009cf9285cf204edda18

1969 Approaching Peace of 1000 Years:

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=1118e9e1af6a9bda6f81a893e3e44bdc

Once you click on the link you'll see a download page at Filesend. Towards the bottom on the left side will be a yellow download button. Sometimes if it is busy you'll see a countdown before the yellow button appears. Click on the button and it'll take you to a dialogue box where you can either choose to open or save the file. I suggest to save the file and hit okay. Depending on your browser you may be asked where you want the file to go to. My set up, for example, puts these files in a download folder.

Good luck with downloading and let us know if you have any further trouble.

• bamse
    bamse

Thank you very much from Norway, Cabasilas.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

You're welcome. Glad they can be of use.

Please pass them around the JW world.

• troylockhart05
    troylockhart05

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP UZ APOSTATES TALK!!!!

THE PUBLICATIONS DOES NOT EVEN MENTION THAT THE SAID THE END WOULD COME IN 1975!!! ALL IT SAID WAS: IN 1975, MANKIND HAS LIVED ON EARTH FOR 6000 YEARS!!!! THAT'S ALL! EVERYTHING YOU WANTED US TO LOOK UP AND FOOL US TO BELIEVE IS RUBBISH!!!!!!!!! UZ ARE THE WASTE OF TIME!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVEN CHECKED!!!! WHAT A PILE OF CRAP UZ TALK!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    THE PUBLICATIONS DOES NOT EVEN MENTION THAT THE SAID THE END WOULD COME IN 1975!!! ALL IT SAID WAS: IN 1975, MANKIND HAS LIVED ON EARTH!!!! THAT'S ALL!

If you are looking for a statement saying explicitly "Armageddon will arrive on October 5, 1975" then you are going to be disappointed...they weren't that stupid. But you are wrong....this is not all that they said. They were not excited about the end of 6,000 years of human existence because it marks some cool anniversary of sorts. They were excited because it implies something about "where we are in the stream of time" with respect to the coming Millennium, the Millennium being the same the same time period as the next 1,000 years of human existence. That was suggested as a possibility, even as a probability (firmer predictions were made orally in meetings and convention talks than in print), while the 1914 Generation teaching made Armageddon in just a few years (1975 was then 9 years away), or within the 20th century at most, a firm, unshakeable fact.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Talk about a load of CRAP how about the cunning deceiving lie that the WTS created involving that all important date of 6000 years

cumulating to end up in October 1975. It is known through educated bible theologians that it it impossible to calculate

an exacting date such as that based off of bible chronology, drawing back to Adams existence. Nevertheless the WTS. intensionally

did sell this to the public printing this contrived concept catching the publics attention which lend to the sale ($) of

millions of books and magazines. The Watchtower Publishing Company has always been a commercialized fraud fronted by religious virtue.

Sorry to burst your bubble but honesty and personal integrity means something to some people.

• The Finger
    The Finger

troylockhart05

Where you there in the organization in 1975?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Awesome. Will help a lot. Marking...

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

This is a great thread and no doubt damning to the Society. I hope the links still work. I'll try later. Thanks.

CoC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit