Has anyone been affected by the poor economy?

by heyfea 25 Replies latest jw friends

• free2think
    free2think

not affected yet but we're taking evasive action because we know things are going to get a lot tougher.

ql

• ninja
    ninja

you won't need to worry about the telly using up too much electricity anyway....after I snaffle it.....I'm bringing a crane to lift it

• heyfea
    heyfea

I'm sorry, I should have said we used to spend a couple of hundred dollars on weekends going out to lunch and shopping. Cognizant dessident, you are right. There's no way we'd spend hundreds of dollars just on lunch (we're only three). Unless is like a special occasion.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm better off than most in mind Industry but has been a battle

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Well things are OK here..Social Security just gave me a $100. a month raise...I can eat again...

Snoozy...

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

For LEAVINGWT..see this link..Low sodium low fat Ramen noodles are availablr..I tried to find them in the grocery store but I think I may only find them at a health food store..They are called "Choice Ramen Noodlesl"

I jave also seen Organic Noodles and vegetable advertised but uable to find them in grocery store..I like to just use half a pack of the seasoning and add green onions sliced in the noodles to give it a crunch..drain off most of the liquid..that cuts down on the sodium..I get the Roast Beef ..it has a lot more flavor than the others..

Here is the link for the "Choice"

http://www.nissinfoods.com/choiceramen

Snoozy..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit