This is where Mary Rutherford lived.

by VM44 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Dunk
    Dunk

Leolaia,

OK. I actually go right by the Eastlake house neighborhood on my way home. I'm going to check it out. I'd also like to see the other houses too. One of the first things I did when I left the org was find Beth Sarim. I don't know what the obsession is. I just wanted to put my hands on something tangible that is so obviously ridiculous. Beth Sarim provided that.

At Beth Sarim I found the concrete crypt that I believe was intended for Rutherford to be buried in. I actually walked in. I couldn't resist writing on the wall "no Joe."

Thanks for all the info.

S

• still_in74
    still_in74

well heres a crazy question,

of any talks recorded of Rutherford, does he cough? Wheez? Clear his throat? Do anything that would not be "normal" for a person with good healthy lungs?

• hotspur
    hotspur

Hmmm.... all very interesting and worthy of investigation.

THE article by Dr. [J. W.] Coolidge concerning the application of radium as a vital force is interesting to me. About a year ago I suffered from a severe case of pleuro-pneumonia, and Dr. Coolidge was my physician. During the period of convalescence he provided me with a radio-solar pad, or belt, which I wore with great profit to myself. I have since recommended it to others, who have likewise benefited by it

And he died from Rectal Cancer? Are the Radium and Cancer connected?

Controlling Crackpot.

The more I hear of this man he becomes more despicable - I hate him with a vengeance!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit