Why does god permit...

by YoYoMama 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Rev BII
    Rev BII

Because mankind as a whole need the testing. Ofcause this means that some get very little testing (ie small children dying) and some get a much harder time that others. That's the way the world works. They need to understand why they are to obey God eternally.

God Bless

• willy_think
    willy_think

I don't know.......does that make God a stupid ass hole or me?

Q. what can man do that God can't?
    A. change

The Great and Powerful Oz

pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
  • RR
    RR

The whole prpblem with this Sovereignty issue is, it doesn't work. I mean God doesn't need to prove anything to anyone.

In fact, had he just turned his back on Adam and eve from day one and not interfered with mankind AT ALL. We evetually would have destroyed ourselves long ago. Think Babel!

• Eric
    Eric

YoYoMama,

If Jehovah's main concern was his Sovereignty and all the pain and suffering in human history has been allowed to show that man, if left to his own devices, could not produce a fair and equitable society.....

THEN WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE JOVIAN MOONS was he thinking when he screwed up Nimrod's first attempt at centralization by coming down and buggering up our languages??

If this was a bet with human lives at stake, the game has been rigged!

Eric

• zerubberballz
    zerubberballz

JT you're one sick puppy! LOL

Rett says there is no interventionist God, you say Satan outwitted God almighty, bill and yoyo recon God's a lawyer .. it's all sooo confusing ROTFLMSillyOldJehovahOff!

unclebruce

• zerubberballz
    zerubberballz

Hey RR, that's a real gem you got there:

In fact, had he just turned his back on Adam and eve from day one and not interfered with mankind AT ALL. We evetually would have destroyed ourselves long ago. Think Babel!
    yeah, but since there is no evidence whatsoever that the bible god ever existed beyond the religion induced madness of ancient men why haven't we eventually destroyed ourselves long ago already? Even from a religious point of view your argument makes no sense. (I mean If God turned his back on Adam and Eve they'd have surely eaten from the antidote tree of life and lived forever yes? or perhaps the Angels guarding the way to Eden with the whirling sword were to protect Jehovah's cucumber patch.

you biblebelievers really are very funiest, cheers unclebruce.

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Has anyone else noticed that YoYo never answers direct questions? He/she likes to start something but doesn't stay around to finish it. FredHall and NYTelecom are the same way.

• zerubberballz
    zerubberballz

G'day orangetweetyblosumbird,

I have a hunch YoYoMama is one of Bathory's alter egos. I met Fred in chat and believe me he can hold his own against most here if he cares too. I've seen 'big' boys like LeeElder run for cover when he fires a well directed broadside .. no joke lol. (he sometimes scares the crap outta people who expect him to be a pushover)

unclebruce

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit