Why does god permit...

by YoYoMama 17 Replies latest jw friends

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

Why does god permit suffering?

excellent site here: http://www.watchtower.org/library/w/2001/5/15/article_01.htm

• joelbear
    joelbear

The Main Issue—Sovereignty

Yes friends, God has allowed thousands of years of dying, sickness, war, starvation, endless agony and pain and grief, to make a point.

Makes me want to serve him.

sheesh

Joel

• Satanus
    Satanus

YO

I bet you can't even put it in your own words anymore. Doesn't compute, does it? Catatonia creeps in. Better keep your emergency wt help number handy.

SS

• avengers
    avengers

Didn't the sixthousand years end in 1975? Or was it 1914? Or was it 1874? Or 1925?. Or 2001? I forgot.

• rhett
    rhett

Why does the christian god permit suffereing?
    The same the little gnomes that live in my closet permit it. They are both as real and have as much power as the faries flying around me right now.

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

• JT
    JT

This is really an excellent explanation

for it shows that god allowed the devil to bamboozle him into using his own kids to suffer--

that was really a slick move on satan's part- get god to let his kids suffer, pain , hurt and problems --pretty smart move i would say

it is sorta like a guy on death row who convinces the judge to allow him to beat and main his kids- of course the judge is going to kill him in the end , but in the mean time the guy on death row gets to rape his wife and daughter,

you got to love a god who failed to see that by taking the BET with Satan and that is what it was :A BET- his own kids would have to suffer because of god's ego

most folks if they were asked to let thier kids suffer at the hands of thier worst enemy would laugh in thier face and ask

"How dare you-- who are my worst enemy to even think I would let you rape my wife just because i can kill you- in fact i going to save my kids some suffering and wipe you out now"

but not the god of the jw he is a a BETTING AND GAMBLING KIND OF MAN( modern day Kenny Rogers) even if he has to use his kids as the PONS

HOW SAD

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

YoYo, I'm still waiting for a reply from another thread.

. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=16934&site=3

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

An interesting way of putting it JT.

(Embarrassed to high five you on a post now since Farkel's "a day in the life" satire post.. LOL)

Path

• AMarie
    AMarie

Tweetie:

I just checked out your question on the thread you posted asking YOYO to answer. I must say, you made and excellent point. I think YoYo hasn't answered because he has no answer for you. Very good theory.

AMarie

• ISP
    ISP

...because he is either doesn't exist or is inactive.

ISP
    Inactive Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit