New issue of THE WITCHTOWER: The Internet - Satan's trap

by processor 27 Replies latest jw friends

• cawshun
    cawshun

Processor

This is another brilliant piece of work. Did you ever write for the WT. you sure have their style down!

I book marked your web page, I can't wait to read it when I get some time.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

cawshun

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

I have just ordered 3 fruit trees on the Internet,

Will I be dammed for that, last week I bought items off E-Bay,

Shall I confess my sin now, on the internet ?

If the internet is so wicked and I have heard that many times by various elders, what of their own site.

www.watchtower.org

KT

• processor
    processor
    Shall I confess my sin now, on the internet ?

Yes. Please remember that God is "good and ready to forgive", especially if you draw close to the contribution box (Ps. 86:5)

If the internet is so wicked and I have heard that many times by various elders, what of their own site.
    www.watchtower.org

That's what the Watchtower Explorer is for.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

I've only read the first paragraph and I'm already laughing! - BRILLIANT as always. I am making multiple copies for my "magazine route"!!! LOL

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

How funny! I have not read it all, but found this comment tremendously Watchtoweresque!

The

Encyclopaedia Wikipedia

says: “Waw… is the sixth letter of many Semitic alphabets,

including … Hebrew.” It “represents the number six”, and “Waw's pronunciation as a

consonant is W”. So, the Hebrew abbreviation for the World Wide Web is

Waw Waw Waw. Since Waw “represents the number six”, Waw Waw Waw

corresponds to the number 666.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Boy did that copy/paste transfer funny.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I am sitting here crying at my desk!! LOLOLOLOL - Great job guys. I love the article on the calendar! The insane circular reasoning is spot on!

Look foward to more.

• processor
    processor

I noticed only today that my article about the Gregorian calendar is to some extent copied from the March 13, 1935 Golden Age.

The Gregorian Calendar

But though Jehovah's people ignore all of the foregoing, they cannot quite, in the immediate present, ignore the Gregorian or papal calendar inaugurated in October, 1582, at which time ten days were dropped from the Julian calendar, the fifteenth of that month hooking up next to the fourth. It was not until 1752 that England adopted the Gregorian calendar.

In this series of articles will be shown that all the foregoing calendars are calendars of the Devil. If that is shown to be true regarding the Gregorian, it will certainly be true of all the others. Please, now, take the time to examine some of the necessary details of this intricate subject.

Jehovah God is nowhere mentioned in the Gregorian calcedar. It would suit Satan well to have Him lost sight of altogether. Christ is mentioned, but the year 1935 is not the year of our Lord at all, for he was born in 2 B.C. and died in A.D. 33. In these articles the Gregorian calendar is supplanted and discarded by the unique expedient of extending it into the past, as if it had always been in operation, using it to establish historical points in terms that will be understood by those now living, and then letting it die an ignomininous death.
    They preferred to have millions of people everlastingly writing down a name in honor of Janus
    The Devil, of course, was the one who induced the ancestors of the present generation to name all the days of the week after heathen gods and goddesses. ... Sunday is named after the sun god; Monday after the moon god ... Saturday, after Saturn.

Complete Golden Age issue: http://www.tj-encyclopedie.org/Golden_Age_du_13_Mars_1935

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit