Well this didn't take long.

by BurnTheShips 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

unconfused,

:When I point out what a twit you are I'm also making an argument for those who you abuse that come here for help.

But I come here to get help from you and look what happened to me. I got "typo-slammed" by a "typo-making-typo-slammer!"

Vaya Con Dios, my friend. It's all good.

Farkel

• watson
    watson

Keep that dialogue going guys! Good stuff. (Are there any typos in what I just wrote?)

• beksbks
    beksbks

Farkel my love, we will never agree. If you on the right could just break the mind control hold your Republican/Libertarian heroes have on you song enough to check out the history of your policies, there might be hope.

But since that's highly doubtful........... what's your favorite flavor of massage oil?

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Farkel you don't come here for any other reason than to hear yourself talk. Don't be coy about it.

• Farkel
    Farkel

unconfused,

:Farkel you don't come here for any other reason than to hear yourself talk. Don't be coy about it.

Sure I come for that reason, but that is not the only reason as you stated. It would be asinine to answer any other way. To say, "I come here so as to NOT hear myself say something" is as stupid as you saying, "I come here mostly to help other JWs."

In fact, YOU come here and start threads that for the vast majority of them are all ABOUT YOU and your world. Look at the titles below of just a sampling of your topics and honestly tell this board you don't like to hear yourself talk and that talking about yourself, your stuff, your hobbies, your kids, your EVERYTHING is not why you post here.

I have no problem with people who aren't interested in helping JWs with information, counsel and research. I do have a problem with people who judge me by implying I don't care about those things when I have a ten year track record of helping JWs, and when most of their topics are like these YOU started below. These articles are mostly all about YOU and what YOU like/want/do/have/want to have, etc. Do you think after seeing them that people will conclude that you don't come here to hear yourself talk, unconfused?

Do you IM? I need some new buddies
    Why don't we ever see baby pigeons or oriental homeless people?
    On demand water heaters...do you have one? What do they cost per month?
    Pellet stove owners - can you give me some tips?
    Red Sox Nation: Alert - Manny traded with 2 young players for Jason Bay...
    JWD Fantasy Football League - Join now!
    Will Farve put another NY team in the Superbowl this year?
    Making Beer. I just got one of those Mr. Beer Kits. Any tips brewmasters?
    Palin & Hypocrisy
    If you could be any athlete who / what would it be?
    Wii or XBOX 360 or Playstation -- which to buy?
    GPS for Auto or Handheld - opinions / experiences
    I'm so frikkin sick and have been for days. Somebody shoot me.
    Dating in 1956
    May I suggest this album to you?
    I will say Bush / US vs. HIV - have to give credit here I think
    Windfall taxes on Oil Companies - for it or against it?
    Hillary's lip slip....
    Listening to Duffy - would like suggestions for other FRESH music
    Celtics come back from 24 down at the half and WIN!!!
    CELTICS are WORLD CHAMPS! 17th banner
    Summer Weight Loss - Join me! - We can do it! - Operation Keychain is on!
    Dog fighting: What do you think of it?
    Son was voted #2 pitcher in Class B
    Son pitched in Playoffs - won 6-4 ! only gave up 4 hits
    Son had Home Run!...but we lost 8-7...sadness as his career is over...
    Got a bike, got my license...Gotta Ride!
    Pixs of me and my dog on my motorcycle - in the carrier I made for him
    Wanna Chat?! PM me your Yahoo! or MSN or AIM info
    Big Screen TV: LCD or Plama? Which Brand?

Farkel

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

They aren't crucifying him again!!!!!!

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

This difference is that I don't abuse, berate and name call those who post on my threads (twit being your favorite name) or to those who use improper grammar.

How does that 'help' anyone?

You often make reference to your time on such boards as if it gives you a license to be a smug jerk these days.

Why?

Why don't you address why you are so uncivil so often? Wait I'll do it for you. "If these twits hadn't dared get off topic, make points I thought were stupid or infuriate me by using poor grammar, I wouldn't have abused them."

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Farkel IS uncivil, and a general asshole, but he is very intelligent and puts in a lot of this in his threads. You sir, are and do neither.

BTS

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Coming from a dittohead I'll not allow myself to be too hurt, but I won't stand by as I see someone bully others. You and other gutless sycophants defend him by saying "...but he's sooooo intelligent we just have to let him act that way toward others...."

• Farkel
    Farkel

unconfused,

:but I won't stand by as I see someone bully others.

You did all the bullying in this thread, knucklehead. And you started with this statement:

::If twits like you would stop slaughtering the English language perhaps your posts would be taken seriously.

You were out to start a fight from the get go and everyone can see it.

You remind me of the Black Knight in Monty Python, or the kid we all knew in school that acted like a fool, got bloodied up for it and then cameback back begging for more.

Your arguments and hypocrisy have been thoroughly trashed and exposed in here and you keep acting like if you shout loud enough, people won't notice it. People notice it.

Next time you want to have a battle of wits, don't bring an unloaded weapon. It's unbecoming.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit