My 500th Post

by Robert7 15 Replies latest jw friends

• hubert
    hubert

Well, Robert, I'm working towards my 3000th post, and can't think of anything that can top your 500th.

Well done, my friend, you did it right. Everything, from getting your wife and kids out and a great post, too.

Hubert

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Congrats Jim, I mean Robert (sorry for using your real name). I'm proud of you... hope to take a trip to NC soon and see the whole family...

A@G

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Hey brother....and I mean that in the most genuine, non-Dub way possible....

Good job, man. I wish I had handled things more like you, my exit was no where nearly as smooth.

My ex and her parents were so hardcore that I never dreamed of saying anything. In retrospect, I may have been able to do something. But what is, is and there is no going back.

You now have a real future and you can enjoy it with your family.

You are doing the right thing.

• oompa
    oompa
    Rob7: However, she listened, at least a little at first. The points I brought up were starting to make sense to her, and slowly the mind-control was softening. Her biggest thing that changed here was researching the history of the WTS on Wikipedia. She saw what Russel did, and how Rutherford took over and changed everything. The entire history has so many holes in it, it couldn't be the truth, especially since they were the 'true religion' in 1919. So this was a huge advancement.
    Then she found my copy of Crisis of Conscience, which I thought I hid well. Curiosity got to her, and she actually read it! At the end, she sat down in my office while I was working and said "so what if this is not the truth". Huge progress!

I pretty much hate every bone in your freakin well toned body!!.....

"she listened at first"???...what the hey?....where did that come from???...they are NEVER supposed to listen to apostate shit!....and she "was softening"......hell...maybe that was you.........anyhoo...........damm....i so wish my wife and family would say, "so what if this is not the truth".........ya...that would be HUGE PROGRESS............

you damm lucky bastard.........and cute kids too!.........oompa

oh and ya...even borat...i luv the guy........is marrying a supermodel i hear.....damm you

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Very good Robert (which is my real name, and you wear it well), there is a whole wide universe out here to explore, so welcome to it.

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

Thanks for what you contribute to this board.

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit