Sir David Attenborough gets hate mail from viewers...who believe in Creation

by Latte 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ninja
    ninja

btw seedy...did you used to get bullied at school ?...lot of latent aggression in your posts...he he

• smiddy
    smiddy

I`m surprised nobodys picked up on the basis for the hate mail. Beleivers look at the nice things that exist,attribute it to "God,"all bad things must be from satan Sir Richard attenborough questions a" GOD "BECAUSE THIS PARTICULAR SPECIES OF WORM CANT EXIST WITHOUT EATING THROUGH AN EYEBALL What kind of God would create such a thing in the first place

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I love Attenborough. However back when I was a creationist I barely overcame the urge to send him hate mail........

BTS

• Caedes
    Caedes
    seedy...you connect the dots......as to what agenda is being subtly introduced.................................<<dots

You mean I have to guess what sort of conspiracy nonsense you are banging on about? I'd rather not, thanks.

btw seedy...did you used to get bullied at school ?...lot of latent aggression in your posts...he he

LOL, very funny, latent no, overt yes. Bullied?! Other than getting called a 'jehovah', No.

I see you still haven't mastered basic latin pronunciation. Keep at it, I'm sure you will work it out eventually.

• Caedes
    Caedes
    I love Attenborough. However back when I was a creationist I barely overcame the urge to send him hate mail........

I thought being a theist was the only thing keeping you moral?

• Caedes
    Caedes

Ninja,

I see you couldn't answer the question I put to you. So here it is again just to remind you.

What does Attenborough's view on population control have to do with the original post? Why not have a go at answering a straightforward question?

• ninja
    ninja

here's another few clues seedy.......google jacques cousteau...another fine (former) presenter of wildlife shows I'm sure you will agree...mr attenborough....and eugenics....and their goal for a one world religion........christianity is the enemy....you may think it's all crap....but it's what they believe

hey guess what one of cousteau's ships was called....alcyone....where have we heard that name before?

• ninja
    ninja

One American burdens the earth much more than twenty Bangladeshis... This is a terrible thing to say. In order to stabilize world populations, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it's just as bad not to say it."

-JacquesCousteau, UNESCO Courier, 1991

• Caedes
    Caedes

So, answering a straightforward question is completely beyond you. Nice

If I have time I will start a thread on the subject of human overpopulation, no doubt you will have similar problems staying on topic there too.

• ninja
    ninja

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&feature=related&v=30hbLdGQJdo

here is rockefeller on overpopulation and how the UN is integral to their plans

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit