AllTimeJeff

However you define the geographic Midwest

The only DO of consequence I had was Illingworth. Also F Bartell

CO's in order I was around

T Bland

D Hunter

P Koehler

R Findlay

.... and the last CO who was around when I resigned. I'll remember his name, but I can't right now. He'd be thrilled I am sure... I even interviewed him and his wife at the CA... DAMN! I can't remember his name....

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

COs: Don Friend, (?) Dixon, Harley Breneman, Mel Branam, Albert Cobble, Lester Bailey, Michael Emilio, Daniel Walke, Ron Keniston. Don't know who the new guy is. I am sure I am missing someone from my ancient history.

DO's: Robert (Yukon Bob) Hartman, J.C. Howard, Samuel Herd, Wally Goff, ...there are more recent ones I cannot remember for some reason.

Snakes ()

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Did anyone have DeBerry(sp) young single black CO, he went to Houston area after he left our area. He was really laid back and everything was lovely and beautiful.......He loved those two words.

And Lemmings or Lemmins came after DeBerry, Lemmings was from CA, a real wound up guy.

purps

• Gram
    Gram

Angelo Manera?

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Manera goes waaaaay back in the midwest... I think he told me back in the 60s.

He was one of my MTS instructors. I know he gone off the road shortlya after. I think he is dead now.

Snakes ()

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Someone help me out with a few names , Younger couple her name was Antionette . He broke his leg really badly while sledding with kids in our hall .Seems like their last name began with a B ...driving me crazy that I can't remember ...They were really nice and made a point to be involved with the young ones .

Jay Kazenski (sp?)

The Fry's -he was really tall and lanky they both ran every morning

sub CO -Frank Davis from Peoria , Il. area

Samuel Herd

Miller

Then there was a couple from Texas He had really poofy black hair and wore cowboy boots .They left the work when she had a nervous breakdown .I really liked them both had them over for dinner a few times , but for the life of me can't recall their names . Anyone know who they might be ?

• Robert7
    Robert7
    Jay Kazenski (sp?)

Jay Kaczynski! Wow that's a name I haven't heard in years. He was my first CO when I first joined the faith (1997-1998 timeframe), when I went to the Mount Prospect, IL congregation. I liked that guy.

Bro. Graebner, who followed Kaczynski in the circuit, I didn't care for as much. Not very personable.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I liked Jay too .His thing was "always get on common ground with the householder " Don't disagree just say "That's an interesting point of view "or "that's one way to look at it ".

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Cole was another one from 80's or 90's . He was df'd soon after serving our area . He was very young .

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Damn. I've only been out a year and I've had three but cannot remember their names but a Martin does come to mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit