Hasta la Vista,.. I'm outta here

by insidetheKH 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y

Send regards to uncle Tony

• Garrett
    Garrett

After looking through your posts to try and get an idea of what your mission could of been, I can wholeheartedly say... Good riddance :)

• steve2
    steve2

With the kind of exquisite timing that forces one to believe in divine intervention, I had decided earlier in the day to read just one more post from our fellow apostste, double agent, ITKH, to see if he had anything at long last worthwhile to contribute. A double whammy: With a new OP AND a single post, ITKH announced he has left the forum.

At last a worthwhile post from the man intent on having the final say! Brilliant!

Some people please us when they arrive, some when they depart.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Not sure if you are a full in witnesses or not guy, but let me just say this, if you believe in the desert god JEHOVAH!!!!! and you were hanging out on this site... pretty sure the big guy is gonna smite you like so many ancient Israelites who accidentally touched the ark, or looked at the ark, or did something else silly, maybe they were presumptuous who knows. The point is just by being here wether you agree or not, you are one of us now

Pray to the great desert God YHWH or Jehovah or El... whoever he is today, that he will make your smiting quick and painless and not strike you with hemorrhoids first like the poor philistines!

• user100
    user100
    did he just disassociate himself!? We need to change the rules. Once you join you should not be allowed to exit.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Yeah, and never change your mind and decide you should not have joined, because if you do change your mind, you will lose all your family and anyone you have ever been allowed to associate with.

Wow what a loving 'arrangement' that would be!!! Should we write that as a warning when people register here?? Or just catch them unawares?

oh, wait.., we're not a cult.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Wait a minute, so who is mentally diseased? Did he catch something by

being here, will he infect members in the congregation. He associated

with you folks here you devil worshippers, fornicators, fork tongue hateful people.

Trust us we will not cast a spell on you in your departure, wish you the

the best of luck. Hell I forgot, I can't say luck, go in peace.

• undercover
    undercover

Heck with the JW troll....

I need to know - is that a real screen shot from JW.org, with a GB member and CGI cartoon characters?

Seriously, has the WTS fallen to such a state that they have to use fictional characters to try to keep people interested in their brand of cult? Oh wait... that's what all religions do...nevermind

• user100
    user100
    not to hijack the thread.. but that picture with TM3 and the 2 kids.. looks very disturbing. is that a JW pic or someone here photoshopped?
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    is that a JW pic or someone here photoshopped?

The image is from a video produced by jw..org. It comes from the video where Caleb and his family visit Bethel.

I will let you look it up - I don't visit that site.

:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit