JW Apparel - Is this stuff for real?

by drwtsn32 32 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

How about a shirt that says "I survived a judicial committee"?

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Holy crap there's even one that says "I miss goody night". Surely a reference to the new meeting arrangement. Sons of Korah! And what's up with the "Director of the Feast" and "Big Daddy Kool"?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think I will stick with L.L.Bean. At least that way I will not be glorifying that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag or His organization.

• dinah
    dinah

I want the "I am Jehovah" one. That's funny.

• caliber
    caliber

Surprises never cease !........

• yknot
    yknot

Yea it is for real......

the onesies, though not of this site have been standard baby gifts for years.

I have never seen a JW logo like that but I have seen the watchtower logo used.

My KH group has T-shirts printed each DC that read like a concert T-shirt. Instead of dates/locations it has the time and talks listed. They are worn both after the DC when many JWs do still change into more casual clothes or as pool cover-ups because there is always a pizza and pool party.

A couple of sisters who get all gussied up for the Memorial arrange shopping trips where all the women wear Memorial announcement shirts while shopping for "the dress". This way they can count time.

Hmm maybe I will just make some tract tees and claim it as informal witnessing.........nah leaving tracts in the shopping cart and or left balancing on wastebasket seems to be far more 'discreet'

• Quandry
    Quandry

How about a shirt that says "I survived a judicial committee"?

Hilarious!!!!!

• White Dove
    White Dove

I liked the baby one that said, "I Miss Goody Night." That's one I can believe!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

In a few months it will be the season for the "Keep Moving" shirt.

• undercover
    undercover

I was hoping they would have some retro clothing...

Like, "Stay Alive till '75"

or, "This Generation Will Not Pass"

Needless to say, I was disappointed...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit