JW Apparel - Is this stuff for real?

by drwtsn32 32 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

http://www.zazzle.com/jwchic/gifts

A necktie that says "Mic Handler" or "Please turn in your time"...

A sweatshirt for your teenage son that says "Future elder"...

A baby shirt that says "I love service" ...

I'm surprised I didn't see underwear for your teenage daughter that says "Do not open until after marriage."

• Clam
    Clam

Alarming. All proceeds for the support of an elderly pioneer sister I note. My faves have to be a babygro with the motif "I love meetings" and a neck tie which has imprinted " Microphone Runner." Thanks for the giggle.

• donny
    donny

drwtsn32, you made my day. I needed a good laugh this morning!

Donny

• blondie
    blondie

I think they use "JW" rather than "WT" to get by the copyright issue. I don't think "jehovah's witnesses" is copyrighted.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Unless times have change I think the person doing this will be told to stop. I think most witness want get the required hours in then try to live a nomal life. I can't see to many of them wanting to stand out by waring a tee shirt that shouts "I'm one of those guys" when they are off duty. Maybe I just have a dirty mind but I think they need to reconsider one of the items on page two. It looks a little nasty to me.

• Robert7
    Robert7

I want to get this shirt: And for the kids:

• Clam
    Clam

LOL Robert.

• Priest73
    Priest73

This has secret santa written all over.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Man that just gets the flow of ideas going for me. There's so many fun shirt ideas that you could do as an apostate. I'm going to create a zazzle account and make a bunch of them.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Maybe I just have a dirty mind but I think they need to reconsider one of the items on page two.

You mean the one that looks like a chick's crotch? I don't see it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit