Young elder dies in Northern Minnesota

by HockeyMullet 23 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

He was the PO in that congregation, I looked up at www.manta.com His name is there in his congregation. FYI

edited to add: http://manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_dgm5xx

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

"All my experiences with Loren were good. Nice guy! If he's still a Witness, he just might not like me now."

He is one of the best people in the world. He is still a JW, but he's the type of guy that would give you some respect. He talks to me all the time and he knows how I feel about the truth. We just don't talk about it any more. You know how it is. His whole life has been wraped up in it.

In fact I'm sure he knows deep down inside the truth about the matter. I'm vary lucky that my whole fam still love me and talk to me quite often.

BTW: It really just knocked my socks off reading the board last night and see my dads name in a post.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Sorry to hear about this young man.

Nice that an old connection was made. What's the word...serendipity?. I never forget people I liked and it's nice to hear of this development.

• brothersgrimm69
    brothersgrimm69

i want to know who hockey mullut is please tell me first name aaron is my brother

• asilentone
    asilentone

brothersgrimm69, are you out of JW? By the way welcome to the board! I am really sorry for your loss! Take care!

• asilentone
    asilentone

bg69, Was Aaron the PO?

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

Bump to the top!

• brothersgrimm69
    brothersgrimm69

he might of been before he got sick not sure though been 10 years since we talked. how do you know aaron

• asilentone
    asilentone

bg69, I do not know Aaron at ALL, I have never met him before, never been in MN except layover in the Minneapolis Airport.

• brothersgrimm69
    brothersgrimm69

asilentone are you still in the church i'm not if you didn't figure that out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit