Who is your favorite U.S. president?

by JimmyPage 50 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    I just figured Washington had an affliction I was unaware of. Altrusistic, does it hurt??

Yes, because computer keyboards back then didn't have spell check. Also, they were made of wood.....

Altrusistic: "a cyst that occurs when trying to do good for others without thinking of the advantages or disadvantages to oneself. Usually manifests itself in an outbreak of corns....."

• Kudra
    Kudra

No one for Millard Fillmore??

Sheesh.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Usually manifests itself in an outbreak of corns....."

Well bring on the butter! Wait...............nm

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    Well bring on the butter! Wait...............nm

I hear its better with Polaner All Fruit......

• I quit!
    I quit!

Sy Sperling, president of Hair Club for Men.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Ronald Reagan

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

At least the presidents Washington, Adams, Jefferson, and Madison tried to get this country on solid footing. Lincoln, Wilson, FDR, Nixon, Johnson, Carter, and Clinton all set up regulations designed to assist the regulators to start actually running the country. Effectively, they helped take power away from the presidents and give it all to the Fed, the FDA, the FTC, the IRS, and now the WTO. And I think Osama Obama is going to continue the pattern--take all my money away from me and give it to those lazy lousy rotten stupid good for nothing bums that do nothing but watch soaps or peddle Washtowels all day.

Not to mention passing mandatory allopathic health care, even on those who do not need it or prefer natural or blended approaches to their health. And spend our way into triple-digit inflation and high double-digit unemployment.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Rats, beks; you beat me to it, got to love a President that does NOTHING.

For the record, Lincoln didn't abolish slavery, he was dead when the thirteenth amendment was adopted.

I think a lot of people don't notice the fact that John Adams peacefully turned the reigns of the country over to the opposition party when he lost the election. That was a historical first.

James Madison was a brilliant constitutional theoritician, but a mediocre President.

I admire FDR for his leadership in WWII.

During my lifetime: Reagan.

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efKguI0NFek

What planet are you people from?

These politicians don't give a shit about you!

Politicians and Religion are the Evilist Mother Fuckers on the planet.

Ronald Reagon did not collapse the Soviet Union. I guess nobody remembers the Iran Contra scandal supported by Ronald Reagan. The Contras went around slaughtering thousands of innocent peasants.

Anyone who shows any respect to these scumbags are delusional!

You would think once you left the Watchtower you would use the same Critical thinking in everything else!

Wow! Some people never learn!

• Warlock
    Warlock

Nixon.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit