• watson
    watson

I'll tell you what!

• watson
    watson

I'll tell you what!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I thought Roberts looked, and sounded, more nervous than Obama. I actually felt badly for both of them. It was awkward. Roberts was going too fast and Obama wanted to go more measured and deliberate. They just weren't in sync with each other.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

While I was watching that awful buzz alarm came through with message at bottom of screen....somthing about weekly broadcast test.....It interrupted the ceremony for about 15 seconds.

I was just wondering if that happened to anyone else or if it was just my area?

What a goofy time for buzz alert 'test'.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Yah.....I think Big Tex nailed it......

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yep, I'm really 6' tall in my bare feet.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Obama voted against Roberts' confirmation, right?

Can anyone say festering hostility and simmering resentment?

Or, should it be the other way around?

LOL.

My boss was so sure that it was Obama's slip-up that he almost wet his pants!

White guys are funny.

Sylvia

• Clam
    Clam

It was a bit of a mess. I know it's short and sweet but don't those guys have a small rehearsal?

• undercover
    undercover

Elsewhere's right...

Roberts had one job and he screwed it up. Obama knew it was wrong and hesitated to allow Roberts to fix it.

I know that Obama opposed Roberts' appointment, but I don't think there was anything intentional on Roberts part to try to throw Obama off. I think Roberts was on the largest stage in the history of man and the moment overwhelmed him. I felt a bit sorry for him myself.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I felt badly for them and us, I did not know where the blunder was.

I don't think anyone would do that on purpose.

It's amazing to me all that was done yesterday as well as it was done.

The planning and coordination and cooperation was grand to have this done on such a large scale.

The people were respectful and peaceful, orderly. I only thought witnesses could achieve that!!! ;)

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit