A Pre-Christmas Tale - NOW WITH PICS!

by Billygoat 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I finally got some pictures from the Single Parent Christmas Luncheon last week. (I can't believe I'm posting some of these!) *whispering to myself - "It was for the kids! It was for the kids!"

Here are all of us watching Santa come down from the hallway upstairs...

Here is the costumed gang passing out presents. Santa, Mrs. Claus, and the two elves (Ivy and myself).

Here is Dr. Harbour asking the kids to wait to open the presents. You'll notice little Cody without his present sitting at his feet.

Here is an elf helping Little Chloe open her gift. The look on her face and the gratitude in her voice was something I'll never forget! She said, "Thank you Santa!" about 10 times. Such a sweet child!

Here's Dustin as Santa with a friend of mine David. David's been a bad boy this year and only got coal.

Hope you enjoyed them! Merry Christmas!

Andi

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HO-HO-HO!..Nice pics Billygoat...OUTLAW

• COMF
    COMF

Kewl!

• Mozzer4Life
    Mozzer4Life

Great story Billygoat, very well written. Ahhhh to be a kid again. Regardless of religious affiliation, for kids, Christmas is all about toys and Santa Claus, and it's nice that your church recognizes that. Very cute outfit I might add too, for some of us, Christmas is all about those tights!!

"I smoke 'cause I'm hoping for an early death and I need to cling to something..." - Morrissey, What She Said

• LB
    LB

Andi could you be any happier? Those pics remind me of our pre-borg days before I got stupid and got us all into the "truth". All those smiling happy faces, it's good to see. Thanks for putting up those pics.

• Andee
    Andee

Andi! Thanks so much for posting your story and then the pictures to go with it. I also loved reading about the older brother willingly giving up his present for his brother. Who says that all teenagers are self-centered?

I also loved seeing you in the latest "haute couture" elf outfit!

BTW: Dannybear a curmudgeon??? No way! An ole gas bag is more like it!

Andee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit