quick question

by IP_SEC 35 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

THROW IT AWAY, I'll send you the 5 bucks to replace it.

• parakeet
    parakeet

I believe sushi is rolled up, sliced, and may have cooked or raw fish in it.

Sashimi is a small slice of fish (raw or cooked, usually raw) served with condiments on rice.

Both sushi and sashimi can contain raw fish.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

You should be alright with it as long it had been cover properly,

In any case take a close wiff if you have any doubts don't eat it

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Let's see......Ippy hasn't posted in a few. He's prob laying on the floor, floundering in awful pain.

dumbass!!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

naw its still in the refrigerator, properly covered too. I think ima go to bed now. Night yall.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

These California rolls I usually eat are so marinated in spices that I can eat them a few days later and never notice a difference. All the marinade preserves it, within reason, but it is your stomach, so if you fear then make a cat happy with it.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Is it ok to eat sushi rolls that been in the fridge 4 or 5 days.

No! It's better to wait a week or two more before you eat it.

Farkel

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

IP_Sec..I`m trained in Culinary Arts..I have my certificates on the wall..They look so nice there!!..LOL!!............Throw it out!!.....Your going to get sick..Or..Your going to get sick and die!.....Neither choice is much fun...............I got food poisoning once from seafood.....My skin turned grey.......................................

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Go ahead and eat it.

If you get sick, then you can try Vinny's Italian-Size-Meatball Liver Cure (drink oil and epsom salts----it's supposed to cure all and raise the dead) and let us know how it works.

• parakeet
    parakeet

crazyblondeb wrote: "Let's see......Ippy hasn't posted in a few. He's prob laying on the floor, floundering in awful pain."

I love it -- "flounder"ing in pain. But not the idea that IP is actually in pain. Hope you didn't eat that sushi, IP!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit