I cried when I watched this

by Gladring 19 Replies latest jw friends

• I quit!
    I quit!

Very cool. I'm thinking of a few people I would like to send it to.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Oh, my, Gladring, what a find! How perfectly poignant and compassionate! Really beautiful. Thank you.

• Nowman
    Nowman

Oh my goodness! I was mesmorized by this video, reminded me of me, with my parents, I was an only child, so this video reminded me of my mom and dad, and I never thought about it that way before, they were terrified! I wish I would have realized this as a kid...

Nikki

• Gladring
    Gladring

I'm glad I shared this. It really hit me because of stuff going on with me right now but it does seem to fit with what most of us have experienced. I'm sending it to some friends too. You never know what will stay with people.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I'm glad you shared this too, Gladring. I'm not in any shape to make any profound comments, but it resonated on all sorts of levels.

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

Defective Light said, "This is real spiritual food." I agree completely.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

wow- very cool.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Wow.

For anybody that has been raised in...it's like a punch in the tummy.

It's very well done.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

It is brilliant. I have found following the "instruction manual" literally leads to a mishmash cabinet. Better to take it as a collection of other people's efforts at cabinets, a cautionary tale, then go build your own. Or not. Sending it down the line.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

It is brilliant and beautiful. I have already sent it to my sister and to an aunt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit